- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What You’ll Be Constantly Hearing During All Of Next Year’s Sporting Events: PSY’s Gangnam Style Sequel
Ok, so this may not be entirely sports related, unless you’ve been to a sporting event over the last year. Then it’s TOTALLY sports related. Why? Because it was played as frequently, if not more, than the Star Spangled Banner. Athletes incorporating the pony move into their celebrations, whacky fan cam jumbotron dance offs — you name it, it was the go to for arena DJs for the last year or so. Hell, the other day during an OKC Thunder game I heard it blaring in the background. Will “Gentleman” see such a ubiquitous presence at our ballparks? Hopefully/probably not. But it’ll be definitely have it’s moments. Now you can sing along to it, because we’ve brought you an exclusive look. Bask in all it’s objectifying, fart-centric glory!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts