- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
What You’ll Be Constantly Hearing During All Of Next Year’s Sporting Events: PSY’s Gangnam Style Sequel
Ok, so this may not be entirely sports related, unless you’ve been to a sporting event over the last year. Then it’s TOTALLY sports related. Why? Because it was played as frequently, if not more, than the Star Spangled Banner. Athletes incorporating the pony move into their celebrations, whacky fan cam jumbotron dance offs — you name it, it was the go to for arena DJs for the last year or so. Hell, the other day during an OKC Thunder game I heard it blaring in the background. Will “Gentleman” see such a ubiquitous presence at our ballparks? Hopefully/probably not. But it’ll be definitely have it’s moments. Now you can sing along to it, because we’ve brought you an exclusive look. Bask in all it’s objectifying, fart-centric glory!
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen