- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
What You’ll Be Constantly Hearing During All Of Next Year’s Sporting Events: PSY’s Gangnam Style Sequel
Ok, so this may not be entirely sports related, unless you’ve been to a sporting event over the last year. Then it’s TOTALLY sports related. Why? Because it was played as frequently, if not more, than the Star Spangled Banner. Athletes incorporating the pony move into their celebrations, whacky fan cam jumbotron dance offs — you name it, it was the go to for arena DJs for the last year or so. Hell, the other day during an OKC Thunder game I heard it blaring in the background. Will “Gentleman” see such a ubiquitous presence at our ballparks? Hopefully/probably not. But it’ll be definitely have it’s moments. Now you can sing along to it, because we’ve brought you an exclusive look. Bask in all it’s objectifying, fart-centric glory!
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Roach Doesn't Want Pacquiao To Fight Provodnikov
- Brian Wilson Refuses to Shave Beard, Yankees Move On