- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
What You’ll Be Constantly Hearing During All Of Next Year’s Sporting Events: PSY’s Gangnam Style Sequel
Ok, so this may not be entirely sports related, unless you’ve been to a sporting event over the last year. Then it’s TOTALLY sports related. Why? Because it was played as frequently, if not more, than the Star Spangled Banner. Athletes incorporating the pony move into their celebrations, whacky fan cam jumbotron dance offs — you name it, it was the go to for arena DJs for the last year or so. Hell, the other day during an OKC Thunder game I heard it blaring in the background. Will “Gentleman” see such a ubiquitous presence at our ballparks? Hopefully/probably not. But it’ll be definitely have it’s moments. Now you can sing along to it, because we’ve brought you an exclusive look. Bask in all it’s objectifying, fart-centric glory!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best