- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
The 2013 World Dwarf Games Are Coming
The good folks at reddit have uncovered an obscure sporting event that we could have guessed existed, but had never heard of. We’re talking about the 2013 World Dwarf games, held August 3-10 at Michigan State.
They appear to be analogous to the Olympics, with a dorm-style athlete village, opening ceremonies and a dominant U.S. contingent.
The sports are: archery, badminton, basketball, boccia, floor hockey, kurling (with a k, according to the website), powerlifting, shooting, soccer, swimming, table tennis, track & field and volleyball.
- Filed Under:
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?