- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
The 2013 World Dwarf Games Are Coming
The good folks at reddit have uncovered an obscure sporting event that we could have guessed existed, but had never heard of. We’re talking about the 2013 World Dwarf games, held August 3-10 at Michigan State.
They appear to be analogous to the Olympics, with a dorm-style athlete village, opening ceremonies and a dominant U.S. contingent.
The sports are: archery, badminton, basketball, boccia, floor hockey, kurling (with a k, according to the website), powerlifting, shooting, soccer, swimming, table tennis, track & field and volleyball.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts