- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The 2013 World Dwarf Games Are Coming
The good folks at reddit have uncovered an obscure sporting event that we could have guessed existed, but had never heard of. We’re talking about the 2013 World Dwarf games, held August 3-10 at Michigan State.
They appear to be analogous to the Olympics, with a dorm-style athlete village, opening ceremonies and a dominant U.S. contingent.
The sports are: archery, badminton, basketball, boccia, floor hockey, kurling (with a k, according to the website), powerlifting, shooting, soccer, swimming, table tennis, track & field and volleyball.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce