- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Did 'Jeopardy' Take A Shot At Barry Bonds?
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
The 2013 World Dwarf Games Are Coming
The good folks at reddit have uncovered an obscure sporting event that we could have guessed existed, but had never heard of. We’re talking about the 2013 World Dwarf games, held August 3-10 at Michigan State.
They appear to be analogous to the Olympics, with a dorm-style athlete village, opening ceremonies and a dominant U.S. contingent.
The sports are: archery, badminton, basketball, boccia, floor hockey, kurling (with a k, according to the website), powerlifting, shooting, soccer, swimming, table tennis, track & field and volleyball.
- Filed Under:
- Verlander and Kate Upton are an Item
- All About Michael Jordan's Future Baby Mama
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Manny Pacquiao Claims He Has No Money