- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
The 2013 World Dwarf Games Are Coming
The good folks at reddit have uncovered an obscure sporting event that we could have guessed existed, but had never heard of. We’re talking about the 2013 World Dwarf games, held August 3-10 at Michigan State.
They appear to be analogous to the Olympics, with a dorm-style athlete village, opening ceremonies and a dominant U.S. contingent.
The sports are: archery, badminton, basketball, boccia, floor hockey, kurling (with a k, according to the website), powerlifting, shooting, soccer, swimming, table tennis, track & field and volleyball.
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce