- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Alex Bilodeau Will Be Your Favorite Olympian After Watching This Interview About His Amazing Brother With Cerebral Palsy
Alex Bilodeau is a Canadian skier who retained his Olympic moguls gold medal on Monday. He credits his brother Frederic for all of his success. Frederic has cerebral palsy, and the story will make you cry.
“The motivation that he has, if he had had the chances like I did, he would have been four times Olympic champion. He’s a great inspiration, a great person and he’s going to be an inspiration for me after my career also,” the 26-year-old said.
“Every little thing in life is hard for him, whether it’s going from his seat to go and see me here, walking in the snow, it takes so much energy, it’s very hard.”
“I always complain, and he has every reason in the world to complain and he never does. And why is that? He enjoys life, he takes the best out of it.”
Watch the video, right now, HERE. Really. Do it. It’s amazing. NBC won’t let us embed it. But come back and tell us what you think.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who Would Be In The MMA Hall of Fame?
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar