- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Alex Bilodeau Will Be Your Favorite Olympian After Watching This Interview About His Amazing Brother With Cerebral Palsy
Alex Bilodeau is a Canadian skier who retained his Olympic moguls gold medal on Monday. He credits his brother Frederic for all of his success. Frederic has cerebral palsy, and the story will make you cry.
“The motivation that he has, if he had had the chances like I did, he would have been four times Olympic champion. He’s a great inspiration, a great person and he’s going to be an inspiration for me after my career also,” the 26-year-old said.
“Every little thing in life is hard for him, whether it’s going from his seat to go and see me here, walking in the snow, it takes so much energy, it’s very hard.”
“I always complain, and he has every reason in the world to complain and he never does. And why is that? He enjoys life, he takes the best out of it.”
Watch the video, right now, HERE. Really. Do it. It’s amazing. NBC won’t let us embed it. But come back and tell us what you think.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star