- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Alex Bilodeau Will Be Your Favorite Olympian After Watching This Interview About His Amazing Brother With Cerebral Palsy
Alex Bilodeau is a Canadian skier who retained his Olympic moguls gold medal on Monday. He credits his brother Frederic for all of his success. Frederic has cerebral palsy, and the story will make you cry.
“The motivation that he has, if he had had the chances like I did, he would have been four times Olympic champion. He’s a great inspiration, a great person and he’s going to be an inspiration for me after my career also,” the 26-year-old said.
“Every little thing in life is hard for him, whether it’s going from his seat to go and see me here, walking in the snow, it takes so much energy, it’s very hard.”
“I always complain, and he has every reason in the world to complain and he never does. And why is that? He enjoys life, he takes the best out of it.”
Watch the video, right now, HERE. Really. Do it. It’s amazing. NBC won’t let us embed it. But come back and tell us what you think.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'