- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
American Bobsledder Gets Locked In Bathroom, Busts Through Door Like Kool Aid Guy
Team USA bobsled pusher man Johnny Quinn (the bobsled pusher man, not the Kurtis Blow kind) wanted a little privacy in el baño, so naturally, he locked the door on the outside and got out hi…wait, ahhh shiiiit! Whatever it was — either the realization he was trapped or the realization that he was now allowed to destroy some property — Quinn got so jacked up on claustrophobia-induce adrenaline that he burst through the MIDDLE OF THE DAMN DOOR, like teen wolf or something. Oh, and he showering, so picture a naked, grown ass Olympian bursting out of a bathroom…
Our sources say Olympic Village house keeping was terrified.
When interviewed on the Today Show about the incident, Quinn told Lester Holt, “The venue has been phenomenal. The Russians have done a great job.” Looks like the Kremlin already got to him.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 8, 2014
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy