- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
American Bobsledder Gets Locked In Bathroom, Busts Through Door Like Kool Aid Guy
Team USA bobsled pusher man Johnny Quinn (the bobsled pusher man, not the Kurtis Blow kind) wanted a little privacy in el baño, so naturally, he locked the door on the outside and got out hi…wait, ahhh shiiiit! Whatever it was — either the realization he was trapped or the realization that he was now allowed to destroy some property — Quinn got so jacked up on claustrophobia-induce adrenaline that he burst through the MIDDLE OF THE DAMN DOOR, like teen wolf or something. Oh, and he showering, so picture a naked, grown ass Olympian bursting out of a bathroom…
Our sources say Olympic Village house keeping was terrified.
When interviewed on the Today Show about the incident, Quinn told Lester Holt, “The venue has been phenomenal. The Russians have done a great job.” Looks like the Kremlin already got to him.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 8, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts