- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
American Bobsledder Gets Locked In Bathroom, Busts Through Door Like Kool Aid Guy
Team USA bobsled pusher man Johnny Quinn (the bobsled pusher man, not the Kurtis Blow kind) wanted a little privacy in el baño, so naturally, he locked the door on the outside and got out hi…wait, ahhh shiiiit! Whatever it was — either the realization he was trapped or the realization that he was now allowed to destroy some property — Quinn got so jacked up on claustrophobia-induce adrenaline that he burst through the MIDDLE OF THE DAMN DOOR, like teen wolf or something. Oh, and he showering, so picture a naked, grown ass Olympian bursting out of a bathroom…
Our sources say Olympic Village house keeping was terrified.
When interviewed on the Today Show about the incident, Quinn told Lester Holt, “The venue has been phenomenal. The Russians have done a great job.” Looks like the Kremlin already got to him.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 8, 2014
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story