- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
American Bobsledder Gets Locked In Bathroom, Busts Through Door Like Kool Aid Guy
Team USA bobsled pusher man Johnny Quinn (the bobsled pusher man, not the Kurtis Blow kind) wanted a little privacy in el baño, so naturally, he locked the door on the outside and got out hi…wait, ahhh shiiiit! Whatever it was — either the realization he was trapped or the realization that he was now allowed to destroy some property — Quinn got so jacked up on claustrophobia-induce adrenaline that he burst through the MIDDLE OF THE DAMN DOOR, like teen wolf or something. Oh, and he showering, so picture a naked, grown ass Olympian bursting out of a bathroom…
Our sources say Olympic Village house keeping was terrified.
When interviewed on the Today Show about the incident, Quinn told Lester Holt, “The venue has been phenomenal. The Russians have done a great job.” Looks like the Kremlin already got to him.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 8, 2014
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts