- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
American Bobsledder Gets Locked In Bathroom, Busts Through Door Like Kool Aid Guy
Team USA bobsled pusher man Johnny Quinn (the bobsled pusher man, not the Kurtis Blow kind) wanted a little privacy in el baño, so naturally, he locked the door on the outside and got out hi…wait, ahhh shiiiit! Whatever it was — either the realization he was trapped or the realization that he was now allowed to destroy some property — Quinn got so jacked up on claustrophobia-induce adrenaline that he burst through the MIDDLE OF THE DAMN DOOR, like teen wolf or something. Oh, and he showering, so picture a naked, grown ass Olympian bursting out of a bathroom…
Our sources say Olympic Village house keeping was terrified.
When interviewed on the Today Show about the incident, Quinn told Lester Holt, “The venue has been phenomenal. The Russians have done a great job.” Looks like the Kremlin already got to him.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 8, 2014
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Jay-Z Hit With $600M Trademark Lawsuit