- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
American Hero Al Michaels Made A Curling Bet On Air, But He Lost
Legendary announcer/known degenerate Al Michaels often makes veiled sports betting references on air… but I’m not sure he’s ever topped this. There was no veiling, as Al Michaels referencing the spread for a curling game/match/duel/thing, and literally made a Sochi curling bet on air yesterday.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story