- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
American Hero Al Michaels Made A Curling Bet On Air, But He Lost
Legendary announcer/known degenerate Al Michaels often makes veiled sports betting references on air… but I’m not sure he’s ever topped this. There was no veiling, as Al Michaels referencing the spread for a curling game/match/duel/thing, and literally made a Sochi curling bet on air yesterday.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'