- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
COOL MAP: Which States Produced The Most Sochi Olympians?
Classic xenophobia is nice, especially during the Winter Olympics, but so is hating on the states within your own country. So, people — especially you cold weather people, like you, Minnesotans and Coloradans — hate on your fellow countrymen. Here’s an awesome map, via the Washington Post, that shows the number of Sochi Olympians in each US state.
Hawaii, be damned. And: SEC dominance, my ass.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts