- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
COOL MAP: Which States Produced The Most Sochi Olympians?
Classic xenophobia is nice, especially during the Winter Olympics, but so is hating on the states within your own country. So, people — especially you cold weather people, like you, Minnesotans and Coloradans — hate on your fellow countrymen. Here’s an awesome map, via the Washington Post, that shows the number of Sochi Olympians in each US state.
Hawaii, be damned. And: SEC dominance, my ass.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'