- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
COOL MAP: Which States Produced The Most Sochi Olympians?
Classic xenophobia is nice, especially during the Winter Olympics, but so is hating on the states within your own country. So, people — especially you cold weather people, like you, Minnesotans and Coloradans — hate on your fellow countrymen. Here’s an awesome map, via the Washington Post, that shows the number of Sochi Olympians in each US state.
Hawaii, be damned. And: SEC dominance, my ass.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row