- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Crack Sochi Police Unit Ready To Thwart Any Olympic Threat
Rest assured, Sochi has their best men on the job of protecting the Olympics. pic.twitter.com/JdjQ1OgpAt
— daniel tosh (@dannytosh_) February 19, 2014
We only have Daniel Tosh’s word that this photo was actually taken in Sochi during the Olympics, which is to say we’re not confident of that at all. Still funny, though.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts