- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Crack Sochi Police Unit Ready To Thwart Any Olympic Threat
Rest assured, Sochi has their best men on the job of protecting the Olympics. pic.twitter.com/JdjQ1OgpAt
— daniel tosh (@dannytosh_) February 19, 2014
We only have Daniel Tosh’s word that this photo was actually taken in Sochi during the Olympics, which is to say we’re not confident of that at all. Still funny, though.
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts