- NBA Power Rankings: The Final Regular Season Edition
- NHL Playoff Preview: Who's Gonna Win Each First-Round Matchup?
- Damian Lillard Kicks Off Massive Adidas Deal By Insulting Sports Legends
- Minor League Baseball Team To Offer Frog Legs At Concession Stands This Season
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How Many Of Your Countrymen Will You Have To Share Your Winter Olympic Gold Medals With?
We crunched the numbers, and it looks like Norway’s Gold Medal/Population ratio blows every other country out of the water. Hey, if you’re looking to determine who’s winning the 2014 Winter Olympics, it’s the good people of Norway, who on a per capita basis, are way better at the 98 events than the rest of the world.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Winter Olympics
- The 10 Bloodiest Fights Of All Time
- Controversy Hits The MMA Ring
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success