- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
How Many Of Your Countrymen Will You Have To Share Your Winter Olympic Gold Medals With?
We crunched the numbers, and it looks like Norway’s Gold Medal/Population ratio blows every other country out of the water. Hey, if you’re looking to determine who’s winning the 2014 Winter Olympics, it’s the good people of Norway, who on a per capita basis, are way better at the 98 events than the rest of the world.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Winter Olympics
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen