- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How Many Of Your Countrymen Will You Have To Share Your Winter Olympic Gold Medals With?
We crunched the numbers, and it looks like Norway’s Gold Medal/Population ratio blows every other country out of the water. Hey, if you’re looking to determine who’s winning the 2014 Winter Olympics, it’s the good people of Norway, who on a per capita basis, are way better at the 98 events than the rest of the world.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Winter Olympics
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy