- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How Many Of Your Countrymen Will You Have To Share Your Winter Olympic Gold Medals With?
We crunched the numbers, and it looks like Norway’s Gold Medal/Population ratio blows every other country out of the water. Hey, if you’re looking to determine who’s winning the 2014 Winter Olympics, it’s the good people of Norway, who on a per capita basis, are way better at the 98 events than the rest of the world.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Winter Olympics
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy