- The Definitive Order Of Any Decent Fantasy First Round This Year
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: The Top 5 MLBs
- Peyton Manning Dancing To Bluegrass Is The Whitest Thing In The Universe
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
How Nobody Died In This Bobsled Wipeout Is Anybody’s Guess
My knowledge of two-woman bobsled pretty much consists of this: there’s two-woman bobsled? And, the sled is not supposed to go down the track this way.
In their training session on Sunday, Brazil’s Fabiana Santos and Sally da Silva flipped their ride about two-thirds into their run, sliding down the remainder of the track sideways. Bobsled is terrifying enough when you do it right — but when your head is adjacent to one of the walls, that’s a recipe for disaster. But thankfully no one was seriously hurt.
Surreal component of this: as you’re watching the potential tragedy unfold, they keep showing the running time.
HUGE cheers for the Jamaican bobsledding team. pic.twitter.com/osHEea28U0
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 16, 2014
Not surprisingly, the biggest cheer of night goes to the Jamaican bobsled team. They're currently in 29th place after their first run.
— Stacy St. Clair (@StacyStClair) February 16, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?