- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
How Nobody Died In This Bobsled Wipeout Is Anybody’s Guess
My knowledge of two-woman bobsled pretty much consists of this: there’s two-woman bobsled? And, the sled is not supposed to go down the track this way.
In their training session on Sunday, Brazil’s Fabiana Santos and Sally da Silva flipped their ride about two-thirds into their run, sliding down the remainder of the track sideways. Bobsled is terrifying enough when you do it right — but when your head is adjacent to one of the walls, that’s a recipe for disaster. But thankfully no one was seriously hurt.
Surreal component of this: as you’re watching the potential tragedy unfold, they keep showing the running time.
HUGE cheers for the Jamaican bobsledding team. pic.twitter.com/osHEea28U0
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 16, 2014
Not surprisingly, the biggest cheer of night goes to the Jamaican bobsled team. They're currently in 29th place after their first run.
— Stacy St. Clair (@StacyStClair) February 16, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement