- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How Nobody Died In This Bobsled Wipeout Is Anybody’s Guess
My knowledge of two-woman bobsled pretty much consists of this: there’s two-woman bobsled? And, the sled is not supposed to go down the track this way.
In their training session on Sunday, Brazil’s Fabiana Santos and Sally da Silva flipped their ride about two-thirds into their run, sliding down the remainder of the track sideways. Bobsled is terrifying enough when you do it right — but when your head is adjacent to one of the walls, that’s a recipe for disaster. But thankfully no one was seriously hurt.
Surreal component of this: as you’re watching the potential tragedy unfold, they keep showing the running time.
HUGE cheers for the Jamaican bobsledding team. pic.twitter.com/osHEea28U0
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 16, 2014
Not surprisingly, the biggest cheer of night goes to the Jamaican bobsled team. They're currently in 29th place after their first run.
— Stacy St. Clair (@StacyStClair) February 16, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed