- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
In Curling, You Can Lose By So Little That A Perfect Close-Up Can’t Even Convince You What Happened
You don’t need to understand curling to understand how ridiculously close Canada’s 7-6 loss to Sweden was.
Whichever stone was closest to the center earned a point. Red = Canada. Yellow = Sweden.
If football is a game of inches, curling is a game of centimeters. Sweden beats Canada 7-6. pic.twitter.com/0Qvl5OxaHI
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 11, 2014
I guess so. Somewhat similar things have happened with video replay in football, but, man… no reversing calls here, no irrefutable evidence… just a picture, a few centimeters and a big ol’ LOSS.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story