- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
In Curling, You Can Lose By So Little That A Perfect Close-Up Can’t Even Convince You What Happened
You don’t need to understand curling to understand how ridiculously close Canada’s 7-6 loss to Sweden was.
Whichever stone was closest to the center earned a point. Red = Canada. Yellow = Sweden.
If football is a game of inches, curling is a game of centimeters. Sweden beats Canada 7-6. pic.twitter.com/0Qvl5OxaHI
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 11, 2014
I guess so. Somewhat similar things have happened with video replay in football, but, man… no reversing calls here, no irrefutable evidence… just a picture, a few centimeters and a big ol’ LOSS.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts