- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
In Curling, You Can Lose By So Little That A Perfect Close-Up Can’t Even Convince You What Happened
You don’t need to understand curling to understand how ridiculously close Canada’s 7-6 loss to Sweden was.
Whichever stone was closest to the center earned a point. Red = Canada. Yellow = Sweden.
If football is a game of inches, curling is a game of centimeters. Sweden beats Canada 7-6. pic.twitter.com/0Qvl5OxaHI
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 11, 2014
I guess so. Somewhat similar things have happened with video replay in football, but, man… no reversing calls here, no irrefutable evidence… just a picture, a few centimeters and a big ol’ LOSS.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?