- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
In Curling, You Can Lose By So Little That A Perfect Close-Up Can’t Even Convince You What Happened
You don’t need to understand curling to understand how ridiculously close Canada’s 7-6 loss to Sweden was.
Whichever stone was closest to the center earned a point. Red = Canada. Yellow = Sweden.
If football is a game of inches, curling is a game of centimeters. Sweden beats Canada 7-6. pic.twitter.com/0Qvl5OxaHI
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 11, 2014
I guess so. Somewhat similar things have happened with video replay in football, but, man… no reversing calls here, no irrefutable evidence… just a picture, a few centimeters and a big ol’ LOSS.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Which NFL Quarterback is the Best Runner?
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy