- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
In Curling, You Can Lose By So Little That A Perfect Close-Up Can’t Even Convince You What Happened
You don’t need to understand curling to understand how ridiculously close Canada’s 7-6 loss to Sweden was.
Whichever stone was closest to the center earned a point. Red = Canada. Yellow = Sweden.
If football is a game of inches, curling is a game of centimeters. Sweden beats Canada 7-6. pic.twitter.com/0Qvl5OxaHI
— BuzzFeed Sports (@BuzzFeedSports) February 11, 2014
I guess so. Somewhat similar things have happened with video replay in football, but, man… no reversing calls here, no irrefutable evidence… just a picture, a few centimeters and a big ol’ LOSS.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts