- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Johnny Quinn Got Stuck In Something Again
Bobsledder Johnny Quinn has yet to compete in the Sochi Winter Olympics but has already had to bust his way out of his own bathroom and, according to his Twitter account, get himself out of a stuck elevator. Note to other USA athletes: If you need to be somewhere, don’t hang out with Johnny Quinn. You’re probably going to get into a jam.
Quinn just tweeted this, and has either enlisted fellow bobsledders David Cripps and Nick Cunningham in a practical joke on the Internet (which will almost certainly blow this up, us included) or really, truly is stuck.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 10, 2014
We look forward to pictures of fucked up elevator doors, coming shortly.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?