- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Johnny Quinn Got Stuck In Something Again
Bobsledder Johnny Quinn has yet to compete in the Sochi Winter Olympics but has already had to bust his way out of his own bathroom and, according to his Twitter account, get himself out of a stuck elevator. Note to other USA athletes: If you need to be somewhere, don’t hang out with Johnny Quinn. You’re probably going to get into a jam.
Quinn just tweeted this, and has either enlisted fellow bobsledders David Cripps and Nick Cunningham in a practical joke on the Internet (which will almost certainly blow this up, us included) or really, truly is stuck.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 10, 2014
We look forward to pictures of fucked up elevator doors, coming shortly.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends