- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Johnny Quinn Got Stuck In Something Again
Bobsledder Johnny Quinn has yet to compete in the Sochi Winter Olympics but has already had to bust his way out of his own bathroom and, according to his Twitter account, get himself out of a stuck elevator. Note to other USA athletes: If you need to be somewhere, don’t hang out with Johnny Quinn. You’re probably going to get into a jam.
Quinn just tweeted this, and has either enlisted fellow bobsledders David Cripps and Nick Cunningham in a practical joke on the Internet (which will almost certainly blow this up, us included) or really, truly is stuck.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 10, 2014
We look forward to pictures of fucked up elevator doors, coming shortly.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'