- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Johnny Quinn Got Stuck In Something Again
Bobsledder Johnny Quinn has yet to compete in the Sochi Winter Olympics but has already had to bust his way out of his own bathroom and, according to his Twitter account, get himself out of a stuck elevator. Note to other USA athletes: If you need to be somewhere, don’t hang out with Johnny Quinn. You’re probably going to get into a jam.
Quinn just tweeted this, and has either enlisted fellow bobsledders David Cripps and Nick Cunningham in a practical joke on the Internet (which will almost certainly blow this up, us included) or really, truly is stuck.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 10, 2014
We look forward to pictures of fucked up elevator doors, coming shortly.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion