- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Johnny Quinn Got Stuck In Something Again
Bobsledder Johnny Quinn has yet to compete in the Sochi Winter Olympics but has already had to bust his way out of his own bathroom and, according to his Twitter account, get himself out of a stuck elevator. Note to other USA athletes: If you need to be somewhere, don’t hang out with Johnny Quinn. You’re probably going to get into a jam.
Quinn just tweeted this, and has either enlisted fellow bobsledders David Cripps and Nick Cunningham in a practical joke on the Internet (which will almost certainly blow this up, us included) or really, truly is stuck.
— Johnny Quinn (@JohnnyQuinnUSA) February 10, 2014
We look forward to pictures of fucked up elevator doors, coming shortly.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?