- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Michael Phelps Is No Longer Retired
Like Jay-Z and Michael Jordan and many of the greats before him, Michael Phelps has stopped being retired and returned to his sport:
It is official , Michael Phelps is back….competing next week in Arizona
— Patrick Sandusky (@PatrickSandusky) April 14, 2014
— USA Swimming (@USA_Swimming) April 14, 2014
Does this mean Phelps will compete in the 2016 Olympics in Rio? He hasn’t confirmed anything, and actively avoids the question when it’s posed to him, but all signs point to yes. Time to get back to swimming and hawking sandwiches made with yoga mat plastics!
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- michael phelps
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'