- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Of Course The Sochi Olympics Biathlon Center Has Bi-Toilets
To promote team unity, or simply because walls are expensive, here’s the situation in the restroom at the Sochi Winter Olympic Biathlon Center, as photographed by BBC correspondent Steve Rosenberg and retweeted by none other than former Russian chess champion and current political agitator Garry Kasparov.
— Garry Kasparov (@Kasparov63) January 20, 2014
Awash in a sea of charges of corruption, terrorism threats and homophobic government lawmaking, Russia’s Olympics effort needed some comedy relief, I guess. Too bad that this perpetuates the notion that incompetence rules over there.
— Pat Walker (@PatWalkerWX) January 20, 2014
— Peter Štrovs (@peterstrovs) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce