- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Of Course The Sochi Olympics Biathlon Center Has Bi-Toilets
To promote team unity, or simply because walls are expensive, here’s the situation in the restroom at the Sochi Winter Olympic Biathlon Center, as photographed by BBC correspondent Steve Rosenberg and retweeted by none other than former Russian chess champion and current political agitator Garry Kasparov.
— Garry Kasparov (@Kasparov63) January 20, 2014
Awash in a sea of charges of corruption, terrorism threats and homophobic government lawmaking, Russia’s Olympics effort needed some comedy relief, I guess. Too bad that this perpetuates the notion that incompetence rules over there.
— Pat Walker (@PatWalkerWX) January 20, 2014
— Peter Štrovs (@peterstrovs) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts