- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Of Course The Sochi Olympics Biathlon Center Has Bi-Toilets
To promote team unity, or simply because walls are expensive, here’s the situation in the restroom at the Sochi Winter Olympic Biathlon Center, as photographed by BBC correspondent Steve Rosenberg and retweeted by none other than former Russian chess champion and current political agitator Garry Kasparov.
— Garry Kasparov (@Kasparov63) January 20, 2014
Awash in a sea of charges of corruption, terrorism threats and homophobic government lawmaking, Russia’s Olympics effort needed some comedy relief, I guess. Too bad that this perpetuates the notion that incompetence rules over there.
— Pat Walker (@PatWalkerWX) January 20, 2014
— Peter Štrovs (@peterstrovs) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts