- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Of Course The Sochi Olympics Biathlon Center Has Bi-Toilets
To promote team unity, or simply because walls are expensive, here’s the situation in the restroom at the Sochi Winter Olympic Biathlon Center, as photographed by BBC correspondent Steve Rosenberg and retweeted by none other than former Russian chess champion and current political agitator Garry Kasparov.
— Garry Kasparov (@Kasparov63) January 20, 2014
Awash in a sea of charges of corruption, terrorism threats and homophobic government lawmaking, Russia’s Olympics effort needed some comedy relief, I guess. Too bad that this perpetuates the notion that incompetence rules over there.
— Pat Walker (@PatWalkerWX) January 20, 2014
— Peter Štrovs (@peterstrovs) January 20, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Does Richard Sherman Deserve Another Punch in the Face
- Michelle Obama Photobombs Miami Heat
- Pacers Trade Danny Granger to Sixers for Evan Turner
- LeBron Buys Teammates Championship Belts