- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Olympians Are Using Tinder To Have Lots Of Hot Olympian Sex
But in the past two years, we’ve made huge advances as a society. The biggest of these achievements is the creation of Tinder, an app that makes it easier to have sex with those around you. Potential mates pop up on your screen, you swipe right, and if they did too, you talk and say, “Let’s sex.” Then, you sex.
According to snowboarder Jamie Anderson, it’s all the rage in Sochi Olympic village.
“Tinder!” Anderson told Us with a laugh about the dating app. “Tinder in the Olympic Village is next level. It’s all athletes! In the mountain village it’s all athletes. It’s hilarious. There are some cuties on there…”
“There was a point where I had to be like OK, this is way too distracting,” she said of using Tinder. “I deleted my account to focus on the Olympics.”
She quit Tinder, she won gold. A Russian snowboarder gave out his phone number and received naked pics up the ass… and he lost. Correlation = causation, ipso facto, sex is bad and you should never have it.
- Who Does Bernard Hopkins Say is Standing In His Way?
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence