- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Olympians Are Using Tinder To Have Lots Of Hot Olympian Sex
But in the past two years, we’ve made huge advances as a society. The biggest of these achievements is the creation of Tinder, an app that makes it easier to have sex with those around you. Potential mates pop up on your screen, you swipe right, and if they did too, you talk and say, “Let’s sex.” Then, you sex.
According to snowboarder Jamie Anderson, it’s all the rage in Sochi Olympic village.
“Tinder!” Anderson told Us with a laugh about the dating app. “Tinder in the Olympic Village is next level. It’s all athletes! In the mountain village it’s all athletes. It’s hilarious. There are some cuties on there…”
“There was a point where I had to be like OK, this is way too distracting,” she said of using Tinder. “I deleted my account to focus on the Olympics.”
She quit Tinder, she won gold. A Russian snowboarder gave out his phone number and received naked pics up the ass… and he lost. Correlation = causation, ipso facto, sex is bad and you should never have it.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts