- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Olympians Are Using Tinder To Have Lots Of Hot Olympian Sex
But in the past two years, we’ve made huge advances as a society. The biggest of these achievements is the creation of Tinder, an app that makes it easier to have sex with those around you. Potential mates pop up on your screen, you swipe right, and if they did too, you talk and say, “Let’s sex.” Then, you sex.
According to snowboarder Jamie Anderson, it’s all the rage in Sochi Olympic village.
“Tinder!” Anderson told Us with a laugh about the dating app. “Tinder in the Olympic Village is next level. It’s all athletes! In the mountain village it’s all athletes. It’s hilarious. There are some cuties on there…”
“There was a point where I had to be like OK, this is way too distracting,” she said of using Tinder. “I deleted my account to focus on the Olympics.”
She quit Tinder, she won gold. A Russian snowboarder gave out his phone number and received naked pics up the ass… and he lost. Correlation = causation, ipso facto, sex is bad and you should never have it.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier