- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Olympic Injury Study: Curling Surprisingly Above Luge, Biathlon, Others
Many people were worried about their safety at the 2014 Sochi Olympics. Everybody has been safe so far… except the athletes.
The following study is from the 2010 Games and your takeaway should probably be: the numbers are mildly surprising, especially the fact that there are a decent amount of injuries in curling? And luge very, very few in luge and biathlon?
UPDATE: A couple readers have mentioned that Nodar Kumaritashvili died during a luge training run at the 2010 Olympics. An earlier version of the post was titled “Biathlon and luge are safe, curling kills,” and now that seems a bit insensitive. Rest in peace.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts