- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
One Ridiculously Awesome Star Wars Skeleton Helmet To Rule Them All…
On February 13th at 2:30 am (EST), lunatics from insane asylums all around the world will converge on the sled track at Sochi, and hurl themselves downhill at speeds of up to 80 MPH, head first, looking cool as hell. Consider the Skeleton helmet a badge of honor. It’s design like the cool paint job on some renegade’s custom chopper. It’s a signature look. Just don’t call it protection, because honestly, if you do end up hitting your head, ain’t nothing gonna save your ass at 80 MPH.
Thankfully, Skeleton riders (Skeletors?) are like Jedis when it comes to navigating the ol’ icy tube, which explains the incomparably awesome helmet one unidentified American rider used on a training run. We wonder if he ever puts his blast shield down?
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement