- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
One Ridiculously Awesome Star Wars Skeleton Helmet To Rule Them All…
On February 13th at 2:30 am (EST), lunatics from insane asylums all around the world will converge on the sled track at Sochi, and hurl themselves downhill at speeds of up to 80 MPH, head first, looking cool as hell. Consider the Skeleton helmet a badge of honor. It’s design like the cool paint job on some renegade’s custom chopper. It’s a signature look. Just don’t call it protection, because honestly, if you do end up hitting your head, ain’t nothing gonna save your ass at 80 MPH.
Thankfully, Skeleton riders (Skeletors?) are like Jedis when it comes to navigating the ol’ icy tube, which explains the incomparably awesome helmet one unidentified American rider used on a training run. We wonder if he ever puts his blast shield down?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story