- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
One Ridiculously Awesome Star Wars Skeleton Helmet To Rule Them All…
On February 13th at 2:30 am (EST), lunatics from insane asylums all around the world will converge on the sled track at Sochi, and hurl themselves downhill at speeds of up to 80 MPH, head first, looking cool as hell. Consider the Skeleton helmet a badge of honor. It’s design like the cool paint job on some renegade’s custom chopper. It’s a signature look. Just don’t call it protection, because honestly, if you do end up hitting your head, ain’t nothing gonna save your ass at 80 MPH.
Thankfully, Skeleton riders (Skeletors?) are like Jedis when it comes to navigating the ol’ icy tube, which explains the incomparably awesome helmet one unidentified American rider used on a training run. We wonder if he ever puts his blast shield down?
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead