- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
One Ridiculously Awesome Star Wars Skeleton Helmet To Rule Them All…
On February 13th at 2:30 am (EST), lunatics from insane asylums all around the world will converge on the sled track at Sochi, and hurl themselves downhill at speeds of up to 80 MPH, head first, looking cool as hell. Consider the Skeleton helmet a badge of honor. It’s design like the cool paint job on some renegade’s custom chopper. It’s a signature look. Just don’t call it protection, because honestly, if you do end up hitting your head, ain’t nothing gonna save your ass at 80 MPH.
Thankfully, Skeleton riders (Skeletors?) are like Jedis when it comes to navigating the ol’ icy tube, which explains the incomparably awesome helmet one unidentified American rider used on a training run. We wonder if he ever puts his blast shield down?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts