- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here Are Some Pictures Of Sochi, Including A Random Citizen’s Armored Tank-Like Vehicle
The 2014 Winter Olympics start next week, and the question on everyone’s minds is: What the hell does Sochi, Russia look like? Well, a helpful redditor from the city posted some pictures of his/her hometown, and the answer appears to be… exactly what you thought a secondary Russian city would look like.
Here’s a gallery of Sochi, all captions via Imgur.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Caroline Wozniacki Thought Rory McIlroy Breakup Call Was Joke
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?