- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here Are Some Pictures Of Sochi, Including A Random Citizen’s Armored Tank-Like Vehicle
The 2014 Winter Olympics start next week, and the question on everyone’s minds is: What the hell does Sochi, Russia look like? Well, a helpful redditor from the city posted some pictures of his/her hometown, and the answer appears to be… exactly what you thought a secondary Russian city would look like.
Here’s a gallery of Sochi, all captions via Imgur.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement