- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Sochi Is The Warmest City In Russia Right Now
If you had to pick one city in your country in which to hold the Winter Olympics, you probably wouldn’t pick the warmest. But while some parts of Russia are down around -57 degrees Fahrenheit, Sochi — the warmest Winter Olympic host city ever — is in the 60s today. It’s the warmest city in Russia right now.
Later this week, temperatures are supposed to go even higher. Here’s the forecast as of this writing, check out Friday:
And here’s American skier Bobby Brown, whose outfit tells you everything you need to know about holding “Winter” Games in a place where people are going to the beach (via Buzzfeed):
Feel free to bring the Games to Brooklyn, guys. It’s a mess over here.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts