- WEEK 4 NFL POWER RANKINGS: Yo Guys, Come Check This Out We Have A New #1!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Week 4: Three Locks, Two Value Plays And One Shocker
- MLB Says They Will Speed Up Game, But We Don't Believe Them
- The Most Honest Thing Anyone From The NFL Has Said About The Ray Rice Scandal
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Sochi Is The Warmest City In Russia Right Now
If you had to pick one city in your country in which to hold the Winter Olympics, you probably wouldn’t pick the warmest. But while some parts of Russia are down around -57 degrees Fahrenheit, Sochi — the warmest Winter Olympic host city ever — is in the 60s today. It’s the warmest city in Russia right now.
Later this week, temperatures are supposed to go even higher. Here’s the forecast as of this writing, check out Friday:
And here’s American skier Bobby Brown, whose outfit tells you everything you need to know about holding “Winter” Games in a place where people are going to the beach (via Buzzfeed):
Feel free to bring the Games to Brooklyn, guys. It’s a mess over here.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street