- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Sochi Is The Warmest City In Russia Right Now
If you had to pick one city in your country in which to hold the Winter Olympics, you probably wouldn’t pick the warmest. But while some parts of Russia are down around -57 degrees Fahrenheit, Sochi — the warmest Winter Olympic host city ever — is in the 60s today. It’s the warmest city in Russia right now.
Later this week, temperatures are supposed to go even higher. Here’s the forecast as of this writing, check out Friday:
And here’s American skier Bobby Brown, whose outfit tells you everything you need to know about holding “Winter” Games in a place where people are going to the beach (via Buzzfeed):
Feel free to bring the Games to Brooklyn, guys. It’s a mess over here.
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.