- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Sochi Is The Warmest City In Russia Right Now
If you had to pick one city in your country in which to hold the Winter Olympics, you probably wouldn’t pick the warmest. But while some parts of Russia are down around -57 degrees Fahrenheit, Sochi — the warmest Winter Olympic host city ever — is in the 60s today. It’s the warmest city in Russia right now.
Later this week, temperatures are supposed to go even higher. Here’s the forecast as of this writing, check out Friday:
And here’s American skier Bobby Brown, whose outfit tells you everything you need to know about holding “Winter” Games in a place where people are going to the beach (via Buzzfeed):
Feel free to bring the Games to Brooklyn, guys. It’s a mess over here.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles