- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today, In News You Pretend Not To Care About: Johnny Weir Got Divorced
As the great Zach Galifianakis once told our current President, “How about making gay divorce illegal, then see how they like it.” Well, it is with great sadness that fabulous figure skating icon Johnny Weir, informs us that he and his husband of two years, Victor Voronov, are no longer together.
However, he’s probably pretty stoked that gay divorce is, in fact, very legal.
It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together. My heart hurts, and I wish him well.
— Johnny Weir (@JohnnyGWeir) March 19, 2014
This comes on the heels of a report of a domestic dispute, whereby Weir bit his now ex-husband, citing, “A marriage between two guys is different than what I imagine a marriage between a man and a woman [to be]. I mean, we’re both constantly trying to fight to wear the pants in the relationship.” Hey, the world is learning how this stuff works, as well.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'