- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Today, In News You Pretend Not To Care About: Johnny Weir Got Divorced
As the great Zach Galifianakis once told our current President, “How about making gay divorce illegal, then see how they like it.” Well, it is with great sadness that fabulous figure skating icon Johnny Weir, informs us that he and his husband of two years, Victor Voronov, are no longer together.
However, he’s probably pretty stoked that gay divorce is, in fact, very legal.
It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together. My heart hurts, and I wish him well.
— Johnny Weir (@JohnnyGWeir) March 19, 2014
This comes on the heels of a report of a domestic dispute, whereby Weir bit his now ex-husband, citing, “A marriage between two guys is different than what I imagine a marriage between a man and a woman [to be]. I mean, we’re both constantly trying to fight to wear the pants in the relationship.” Hey, the world is learning how this stuff works, as well.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'