- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Johnny Who? Texas A&M Cruises Against South Carolina
- Backup RB Roundup: Carlos Hyde, Devonta Freeman, Knowshon Moreno
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Today, In News You Pretend Not To Care About: Johnny Weir Got Divorced
As the great Zach Galifianakis once told our current President, “How about making gay divorce illegal, then see how they like it.” Well, it is with great sadness that fabulous figure skating icon Johnny Weir, informs us that he and his husband of two years, Victor Voronov, are no longer together.
However, he’s probably pretty stoked that gay divorce is, in fact, very legal.
It is with great sadness that I announce that my husband and I are no longer together. My heart hurts, and I wish him well.
— Johnny Weir (@JohnnyGWeir) March 19, 2014
This comes on the heels of a report of a domestic dispute, whereby Weir bit his now ex-husband, citing, “A marriage between two guys is different than what I imagine a marriage between a man and a woman [to be]. I mean, we’re both constantly trying to fight to wear the pants in the relationship.” Hey, the world is learning how this stuff works, as well.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence