- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Usain Bolt Is Retiring After The 2016 Olympics, And We’re Sad
This really, really sad news. Usain Bolt, the fastest human ever to run this Earth, is planning to retire after the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio De Janeiro.
In typical Bolt fashion, he said extremely cocky things that were somehow tasteful.
“I think it will be a good time to retire,” Bolt told the Associated Press, adding, “on top and just been dominating for so long.”
Bolt, 27, said he wants to again win gold in Rio, as well as set the world record in the 200 meters. He has won six gold medals in all, three each at the last two Olympiad.
“If I want to be among the greats of [Muhammad] Ali and Pele and all these guys I have to continue dominating until I retire,” Bolt told the AP.
This is three years away. Enjoy the man while you can, before he gets up and bolts (HAHAHAHAAHAHHA OMG YOU PROB DIDN’T EVEN SEE THAT COMING).
- Filed Under:
- Usain Bolt
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut