- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Putin Bans Christmas/New Year’s As Sochi Olympics Loom
This is nowhere near as bad as the Qatar World Cup situation, where workers are building vaginal stadiums in supposedly slave-like conditions“, but… what the fuck? Russian prime minister/president/Grinch Vladimir Putin is banning holidays to make sure Sochi is ready to host the 2014 Winter Olympics in February.
“We have the New Year and Christmas holidays ahead of us. I’d like to say, I think it should be clear that for you, New Year’s will come… on March 18. For you and for everyone who is working on the Olympic venues,” he said in televised remarks.
I’m unsure how two more days of work will make such a big difference, instead of working overtime or something, but, hey, I didn’t win a rigged election, so I should probably shut up. Great call, Putin, you very reasonable man. And get to work, Russians. But watch out for the Gay Police.
- Filed Under:
- Sochi Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best