- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What Is This? A Winter Olympics Biathlon Event FOR ANTS?
“It’s Mini Ditka in the lead, followed by Tyrion Lannister and Willow in the second and third, with The Indian in the Cupboard coming up strong on the inside. In the middle of the pack are all of the Roman soldiers from “Night at the Museum”, with Triumph the Insult Comic dog far back in the pack. But here comes Wes Welker on the rail, making his move! …”
We assure you that this is a real photo, and not a weird biathlon version of that Electric Football game you found in the attic. Getty Images is calling it a tilt shift photo, whatever that means. Trippy.
And here are some other awesome shots from Sochi so far (sans the extermination squads killing local stray dogs).
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.