- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What Is This? A Winter Olympics Biathlon Event FOR ANTS?
“It’s Mini Ditka in the lead, followed by Tyrion Lannister and Willow in the second and third, with The Indian in the Cupboard coming up strong on the inside. In the middle of the pack are all of the Roman soldiers from “Night at the Museum”, with Triumph the Insult Comic dog far back in the pack. But here comes Wes Welker on the rail, making his move! …”
We assure you that this is a real photo, and not a weird biathlon version of that Electric Football game you found in the attic. Getty Images is calling it a tilt shift photo, whatever that means. Trippy.
And here are some other awesome shots from Sochi so far (sans the extermination squads killing local stray dogs).
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 NFL Draft: Top 5 Running Back Prospects