- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
What Is This? A Winter Olympics Biathlon Event FOR ANTS?
“It’s Mini Ditka in the lead, followed by Tyrion Lannister and Willow in the second and third, with The Indian in the Cupboard coming up strong on the inside. In the middle of the pack are all of the Roman soldiers from “Night at the Museum”, with Triumph the Insult Comic dog far back in the pack. But here comes Wes Welker on the rail, making his move! …”
We assure you that this is a real photo, and not a weird biathlon version of that Electric Football game you found in the attic. Getty Images is calling it a tilt shift photo, whatever that means. Trippy.
And here are some other awesome shots from Sochi so far (sans the extermination squads killing local stray dogs).
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts