- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What Is This? A Winter Olympics Biathlon Event FOR ANTS?
“It’s Mini Ditka in the lead, followed by Tyrion Lannister and Willow in the second and third, with The Indian in the Cupboard coming up strong on the inside. In the middle of the pack are all of the Roman soldiers from “Night at the Museum”, with Triumph the Insult Comic dog far back in the pack. But here comes Wes Welker on the rail, making his move! …”
We assure you that this is a real photo, and not a weird biathlon version of that Electric Football game you found in the attic. Getty Images is calling it a tilt shift photo, whatever that means. Trippy.
And here are some other awesome shots from Sochi so far (sans the extermination squads killing local stray dogs).
- Filed Under:
- Winter Olympics
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts