- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
We all know who they’ve got at #1, but what about the other four slots? Who does EA Sports think are the four best running backs not named Adrian Peterson? Find out, inside…
I hope this guy traveled to France all the way from Australia, just for this one spectacular moment. Updates, schedule, and how to watch as we enter the home stretch.
What if the commercials never stop? What if he’s all ESPN ever talks about for the next 12 years? Have we created a monster?
Politicians in both Britain and Germany called out today for Russia to lose the two big sporting events, absent complete cooperation from Vladimir Putin over the MH17 airline disaster.
No, Sammy Watkins didn’t down a fistful of mushrooms and then take the practice field — but this catch is still pretty cool.
Well then. That settles it, right? (Of course not. Wait until Sam [probably? maybe?] gets cut and has to find a new team, and this starts all over again.)
Greatness photographs greatness, produces greatness.
Blitz decides to go deep on some one-on-one coverage, effectively shaking his defender about five yards into his route as he falls and somehow bounces six inches off the pavement. No one helps him up. Seahawks win again.