- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Robert Oberst consumes around 20,000 calories a day. That’s the equivalent of eating 40 Big Macs, or 80 cans of Coke. Of course, Oberst doesn’t touch that kind of stuff, instead opting for the ENTIRE MEAT SECTION OF YOUR LOCAL GROCER.
It’s the most confounding square footage in sports: a place where most right fielders usually have no idea where the baseball is going. But it can be tamed, and it just could decide the World Series.
Bringing baseball back to Montreal and an obscenely hip manager to the L.A. Dodgers. Makes too much sense.
As far as semantic basketball conversations go, this is one of the all-time greats. Watch the three best NBA fans on Earth discuss the same stuff you and your friends drunkenly argue over, after the jump…
Mike Cardano (@MikeCardano) talks about Top Tournament Daily Fantasy plays for Week 8, striving to find NFL players with big upside and potential low ownership to help you separate from the field and climb your tournament the leader board in Daily Fantasy… As seen on DKTV…