- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 12: Watching Thursday Night Football On Twitter While Wearing Shell Toes
In this episode of the SportsGrid Podcast, we discuss how young people would rather watch Twitter than TV, the proposal to double up Thursday Night Football, and the thought process behind offering a rookie a massive shoe contract.
Table of Contents:
1) Consuming football in this day and age — 0:20
2) More Thursday Night Football? — 11:20
3) Switching positions — 18:51
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
Music this week courtesy of @PetePineBeats
- Filed Under:
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'