- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 12: Watching Thursday Night Football On Twitter While Wearing Shell Toes
In this episode of the SportsGrid Podcast, we discuss how young people would rather watch Twitter than TV, the proposal to double up Thursday Night Football, and the thought process behind offering a rookie a massive shoe contract.
Table of Contents:
1) Consuming football in this day and age — 0:20
2) More Thursday Night Football? — 11:20
3) Switching positions — 18:51
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
Music this week courtesy of @PetePineBeats
- Filed Under:
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'