- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 12: Watching Thursday Night Football On Twitter While Wearing Shell Toes
In this episode of the SportsGrid Podcast, we discuss how young people would rather watch Twitter than TV, the proposal to double up Thursday Night Football, and the thought process behind offering a rookie a massive shoe contract.
Table of Contents:
1) Consuming football in this day and age — 0:20
2) More Thursday Night Football? — 11:20
3) Switching positions — 18:51
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
Music this week courtesy of @PetePineBeats
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'