- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 12: Watching Thursday Night Football On Twitter While Wearing Shell Toes
In this episode of the SportsGrid Podcast, we discuss how young people would rather watch Twitter than TV, the proposal to double up Thursday Night Football, and the thought process behind offering a rookie a massive shoe contract.
Table of Contents:
1) Consuming football in this day and age — 0:20
2) More Thursday Night Football? — 11:20
3) Switching positions — 18:51
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
Music this week courtesy of @PetePineBeats
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts