- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 12: Watching Thursday Night Football On Twitter While Wearing Shell Toes
In this episode of the SportsGrid Podcast, we discuss how young people would rather watch Twitter than TV, the proposal to double up Thursday Night Football, and the thought process behind offering a rookie a massive shoe contract.
Table of Contents:
1) Consuming football in this day and age — 0:20
2) More Thursday Night Football? — 11:20
3) Switching positions — 18:51
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
Music this week courtesy of @PetePineBeats
- Filed Under:
- Colin Kaepernick Finally Speaks Up: Is He Guilty?
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.