- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 9: This Is How You SportsGrid
This week we take you inside the world of SportsGrid, from our decision to stop calling the Redsk– oh, see, you almost got us there — that team from Washington by their given name, to our beef with Deadspin, to our love/hate relationship with trolling. Your cast this week: Eric Goldschein, Matt Rudnitsky, Jake O’Donnell.
Table of Contents:
What will we call the ‘Skins? — 2:00
Deadspin and Bo Pelini — 10:30
Why troll? — 19:00
Remember: NSFW for both mature and immature content.
This week’s music: “Sleeping G” by The Passion HiFi.
- Filed Under:
- Sportsgrid Podcast
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Who Will the Knicks Trade for Jeremy Lin?
- Manu Ginobili's Shoe Exploded During a Game
- Jay-Z Hit With $600M Trademark Lawsuit