- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 9: This Is How You SportsGrid
This week we take you inside the world of SportsGrid, from our decision to stop calling the Redsk– oh, see, you almost got us there — that team from Washington by their given name, to our beef with Deadspin, to our love/hate relationship with trolling. Your cast this week: Eric Goldschein, Matt Rudnitsky, Jake O’Donnell.
Table of Contents:
What will we call the ‘Skins? — 2:00
Deadspin and Bo Pelini — 10:30
Why troll? — 19:00
Remember: NSFW for both mature and immature content.
This week’s music: “Sleeping G” by The Passion HiFi.
- Filed Under:
- Sportsgrid Podcast
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Best I've Faced: Antonio Tarver Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success