- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Off The Grid For April 3, 2014: Busted Brackets, Gang Membership And Trying To Care About Baseball
On this episode of Off The Grid, the guys try to figure out why the “cute mascots” method to filling out a bracket beat pretty much everybody, discuss gang life for pro athletes like DeSean Jackson and attempt to love baseball. Also, there’s a quick debate on the best way to consume bacon, eggs and cheese in sandwich form.
Table of Contents
1) Busted brackets — 4:30
2) DeSean Jackson and “gang life” for pro athletes — 17:20
3) We love baseball but it’s bringing us down — 28:00
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts