- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- 49ers' Ray McDonald Arrested On Domestic Violence Charges
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Pittsburgh Steelers Season Preview
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Off The Grid For April 3, 2014: Busted Brackets, Gang Membership And Trying To Care About Baseball
On this episode of Off The Grid, the guys try to figure out why the “cute mascots” method to filling out a bracket beat pretty much everybody, discuss gang life for pro athletes like DeSean Jackson and attempt to love baseball. Also, there’s a quick debate on the best way to consume bacon, eggs and cheese in sandwich form.
Table of Contents
1) Busted brackets — 4:30
2) DeSean Jackson and “gang life” for pro athletes — 17:20
3) We love baseball but it’s bringing us down — 28:00
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship