- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Off The Grid For April 3, 2014: Busted Brackets, Gang Membership And Trying To Care About Baseball
On this episode of Off The Grid, the guys try to figure out why the “cute mascots” method to filling out a bracket beat pretty much everybody, discuss gang life for pro athletes like DeSean Jackson and attempt to love baseball. Also, there’s a quick debate on the best way to consume bacon, eggs and cheese in sandwich form.
Table of Contents
1) Busted brackets — 4:30
2) DeSean Jackson and “gang life” for pro athletes — 17:20
3) We love baseball but it’s bringing us down — 28:00
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?