- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Notre Dame-Syracuse Fans Brawl In Douchebag National Championship
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- More FIFA 15 Glitches, Like The Nude Midfielder And Ball-Less Throw-In
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Off The Grid For April 3, 2014: Busted Brackets, Gang Membership And Trying To Care About Baseball
On this episode of Off The Grid, the guys try to figure out why the “cute mascots” method to filling out a bracket beat pretty much everybody, discuss gang life for pro athletes like DeSean Jackson and attempt to love baseball. Also, there’s a quick debate on the best way to consume bacon, eggs and cheese in sandwich form.
Table of Contents
1) Busted brackets — 4:30
2) DeSean Jackson and “gang life” for pro athletes — 17:20
3) We love baseball but it’s bringing us down — 28:00
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts