- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Off The Grid For Feb. 20, 2014: Lolo Jones, Olympic Hockey And Attention Issues
This week on Off The Grid, we join in on the clusterfuck that is Lolo Jones coverage, discuss Olympic hockey and other winter sports updates, and try to talk about the walking question mark that is Derek Jeter. We make fun of Tony Romo for a bit too.
Table of Contents:
1) Lolo Jones — 1:50
2) Our Olympic hockey update, plus comments on Russian society — 15:30
3) Derek Jeter, sort of — 24:30
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?