- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- THEY DON'T GET PAID: A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Off The Grid For Feb. 20, 2014: Lolo Jones, Olympic Hockey And Attention Issues
This week on Off The Grid, we join in on the clusterfuck that is Lolo Jones coverage, discuss Olympic hockey and other winter sports updates, and try to talk about the walking question mark that is Derek Jeter. We make fun of Tony Romo for a bit too.
Table of Contents:
1) Lolo Jones — 1:50
2) Our Olympic hockey update, plus comments on Russian society — 15:30
3) Derek Jeter, sort of — 24:30
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Carmelo Checks Out Woman Sitting Courtside
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed