- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Off The Grid For Feb. 20, 2014: Lolo Jones, Olympic Hockey And Attention Issues
This week on Off The Grid, we join in on the clusterfuck that is Lolo Jones coverage, discuss Olympic hockey and other winter sports updates, and try to talk about the walking question mark that is Derek Jeter. We make fun of Tony Romo for a bit too.
Table of Contents:
1) Lolo Jones — 1:50
2) Our Olympic hockey update, plus comments on Russian society — 15:30
3) Derek Jeter, sort of — 24:30
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts