- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Off The Grid For Feb. 6, 2014: Sleazy Bets, Eli Calls Peyton And The Halftime Show That Wasn’t
This week on Off The Grid, we delve deeper into Matt’s piece on RJ Bell and the media outlets that love him, listen in on some increasingly sad voicemails that Eli Manning* left for his big brother, and discuss the “show” the Red Hot Chili Peppers put on during the Super Bowl halftime.
Table of Contents
1) Matt’s piece on Pregame and “selling picks” — 1:40
2) Eli’s voicemails — 16:00
3) The unplugged halftime show — 25:35
*We shouldn’t have to explain this, but it’s not really Eli Manning.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story