- The First Trailer For Mike Tyson's New Cartoon, Mike Tyson Mysteries, Is Hilarious (VIDEO)
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
Off The Grid For Feb. 6, 2014: Sleazy Bets, Eli Calls Peyton And The Halftime Show That Wasn’t
This week on Off The Grid, we delve deeper into Matt’s piece on RJ Bell and the media outlets that love him, listen in on some increasingly sad voicemails that Eli Manning* left for his big brother, and discuss the “show” the Red Hot Chili Peppers put on during the Super Bowl halftime.
Table of Contents
1) Matt’s piece on Pregame and “selling picks” — 1:40
2) Eli’s voicemails — 16:00
3) The unplugged halftime show — 25:35
*We shouldn’t have to explain this, but it’s not really Eli Manning.
- Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Done with Golden Boy
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'