- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Off The Grid For Feb. 6, 2014: Sleazy Bets, Eli Calls Peyton And The Halftime Show That Wasn’t
This week on Off The Grid, we delve deeper into Matt’s piece on RJ Bell and the media outlets that love him, listen in on some increasingly sad voicemails that Eli Manning* left for his big brother, and discuss the “show” the Red Hot Chili Peppers put on during the Super Bowl halftime.
Table of Contents
1) Matt’s piece on Pregame and “selling picks” — 1:40
2) Eli’s voicemails — 16:00
3) The unplugged halftime show — 25:35
*We shouldn’t have to explain this, but it’s not really Eli Manning.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts