- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Off The Grid For Feb. 6, 2014: Sleazy Bets, Eli Calls Peyton And The Halftime Show That Wasn’t
This week on Off The Grid, we delve deeper into Matt’s piece on RJ Bell and the media outlets that love him, listen in on some increasingly sad voicemails that Eli Manning* left for his big brother, and discuss the “show” the Red Hot Chili Peppers put on during the Super Bowl halftime.
Table of Contents
1) Matt’s piece on Pregame and “selling picks” — 1:40
2) Eli’s voicemails — 16:00
3) The unplugged halftime show — 25:35
*We shouldn’t have to explain this, but it’s not really Eli Manning.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row