- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Can The NFL's Off-The-Field Violence Problem Be A Symptom Of Widespread PTSD?
- Massive Freak J.J. Watt Might Become A Serious Tight End Option For The Texans
- Don't Be Offended By This 'Ray Rice Makeup Tutorial' Video: It's Brilliant
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Off The Grid For Jan. 23, 2014: Richard Sherman, Roger Goodell’s Voicemails And Our Mock Pro Bowl Draft
This week on Off The Grid, we discuss the continuing fallout from the Richard Sherman incident, get our hands on some voicemails allegedly left for Roger Goodell, and do our own, pickup game-style version of the Pro Bowl Draft. Eric’s team is the best.
Table of Contents:
1) Richard Sherman and the point of sideline reporting — 1:09
2) Voicemails to Goodell — 6:30
3) Pro Bowl Mock Draft — 15:50
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
The teams, for the record:
Larry Fitzgerald, Tom Brady, Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Greg Hardy, J.J. Watt, Luke Kuechly, A.J. Green, Eddie Lacy, Justin Tucker, Josh Gordon
Patrick Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Ndamukong Suh, Jimmy Graham, Troy Polamalu, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Justin Smith, Vernon Davis, Darrelle Revis, NOBODY.
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship