- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Off The Grid For Jan. 23, 2014: Richard Sherman, Roger Goodell’s Voicemails And Our Mock Pro Bowl Draft
This week on Off The Grid, we discuss the continuing fallout from the Richard Sherman incident, get our hands on some voicemails allegedly left for Roger Goodell, and do our own, pickup game-style version of the Pro Bowl Draft. Eric’s team is the best.
Table of Contents:
1) Richard Sherman and the point of sideline reporting — 1:09
2) Voicemails to Goodell — 6:30
3) Pro Bowl Mock Draft — 15:50
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
The teams, for the record:
Larry Fitzgerald, Tom Brady, Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Greg Hardy, J.J. Watt, Luke Kuechly, A.J. Green, Eddie Lacy, Justin Tucker, Josh Gordon
Patrick Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Ndamukong Suh, Jimmy Graham, Troy Polamalu, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Justin Smith, Vernon Davis, Darrelle Revis, NOBODY.
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?