- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Off The Grid For Jan. 23, 2014: Richard Sherman, Roger Goodell’s Voicemails And Our Mock Pro Bowl Draft
This week on Off The Grid, we discuss the continuing fallout from the Richard Sherman incident, get our hands on some voicemails allegedly left for Roger Goodell, and do our own, pickup game-style version of the Pro Bowl Draft. Eric’s team is the best.
Table of Contents:
1) Richard Sherman and the point of sideline reporting — 1:09
2) Voicemails to Goodell — 6:30
3) Pro Bowl Mock Draft — 15:50
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
The teams, for the record:
Larry Fitzgerald, Tom Brady, Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Greg Hardy, J.J. Watt, Luke Kuechly, A.J. Green, Eddie Lacy, Justin Tucker, Josh Gordon
Patrick Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Ndamukong Suh, Jimmy Graham, Troy Polamalu, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Justin Smith, Vernon Davis, Darrelle Revis, NOBODY.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story