- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Off The Grid For Jan. 23, 2014: Richard Sherman, Roger Goodell’s Voicemails And Our Mock Pro Bowl Draft
This week on Off The Grid, we discuss the continuing fallout from the Richard Sherman incident, get our hands on some voicemails allegedly left for Roger Goodell, and do our own, pickup game-style version of the Pro Bowl Draft. Eric’s team is the best.
Table of Contents:
1) Richard Sherman and the point of sideline reporting — 1:09
2) Voicemails to Goodell — 6:30
3) Pro Bowl Mock Draft — 15:50
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
The teams, for the record:
Larry Fitzgerald, Tom Brady, Jamaal Charles, LeSean McCoy, Greg Hardy, J.J. Watt, Luke Kuechly, A.J. Green, Eddie Lacy, Justin Tucker, Josh Gordon
Patrick Peterson, Calvin Johnson, Ndamukong Suh, Jimmy Graham, Troy Polamalu, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck, Justin Smith, Vernon Davis, Darrelle Revis, NOBODY.
- Filed Under:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams