- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Off The Grid For Jan. 30, 2014: Going To The Super Bowl, Chatting With Bruno Mars*, And What Makes A Good Ad?
This week on Off The Grid, we try to figure out if going to a Super Bowl is worth the time, talk with Bruno Mars* about his upcoming halftime show extravaganza, and discuss our favorite and least favorite things about Super Bowl ads. It’s a podcast about the Super Bowl, basically.
Table of Contents:
1) Would you even go to the Super Bowl if you could? — 1:15
2) Bruno Mars joins the show — 13:55
3) What’s the deal with Super Bowl commercials? — 21:10
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
*We shouldn’t have to explain this, but it’s not really Bruno Mars.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead