- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Off The Grid For Jan. 30, 2014: Going To The Super Bowl, Chatting With Bruno Mars*, And What Makes A Good Ad?
This week on Off The Grid, we try to figure out if going to a Super Bowl is worth the time, talk with Bruno Mars* about his upcoming halftime show extravaganza, and discuss our favorite and least favorite things about Super Bowl ads. It’s a podcast about the Super Bowl, basically.
Table of Contents:
1) Would you even go to the Super Bowl if you could? — 1:15
2) Bruno Mars joins the show — 13:55
3) What’s the deal with Super Bowl commercials? — 21:10
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
*We shouldn’t have to explain this, but it’s not really Bruno Mars.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy