- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Off The Grid For Jan. 30, 2014: Going To The Super Bowl, Chatting With Bruno Mars*, And What Makes A Good Ad?
This week on Off The Grid, we try to figure out if going to a Super Bowl is worth the time, talk with Bruno Mars* about his upcoming halftime show extravaganza, and discuss our favorite and least favorite things about Super Bowl ads. It’s a podcast about the Super Bowl, basically.
Table of Contents:
1) Would you even go to the Super Bowl if you could? — 1:15
2) Bruno Mars joins the show — 13:55
3) What’s the deal with Super Bowl commercials? — 21:10
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
*We shouldn’t have to explain this, but it’s not really Bruno Mars.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story