- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Off The Grid For Jan. 30, 2014: Going To The Super Bowl, Chatting With Bruno Mars*, And What Makes A Good Ad?
This week on Off The Grid, we try to figure out if going to a Super Bowl is worth the time, talk with Bruno Mars* about his upcoming halftime show extravaganza, and discuss our favorite and least favorite things about Super Bowl ads. It’s a podcast about the Super Bowl, basically.
Table of Contents:
1) Would you even go to the Super Bowl if you could? — 1:15
2) Bruno Mars joins the show — 13:55
3) What’s the deal with Super Bowl commercials? — 21:10
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
*We shouldn’t have to explain this, but it’s not really Bruno Mars.
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager