- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Off The Grid For Jan. 30, 2014: Going To The Super Bowl, Chatting With Bruno Mars*, And What Makes A Good Ad?
This week on Off The Grid, we try to figure out if going to a Super Bowl is worth the time, talk with Bruno Mars* about his upcoming halftime show extravaganza, and discuss our favorite and least favorite things about Super Bowl ads. It’s a podcast about the Super Bowl, basically.
Table of Contents:
1) Would you even go to the Super Bowl if you could? — 1:15
2) Bruno Mars joins the show — 13:55
3) What’s the deal with Super Bowl commercials? — 21:10
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
*We shouldn’t have to explain this, but it’s not really Bruno Mars.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story