- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Off The Grid For March 20, 2014: Spring Is Here, And So Is March Madness And Phil Jackson
On this episode of Off The Grid, we talk about March Madness from both an excited and ambivalent perspective (otherwise known as you and all the people in your office who hate sports but make a bracket for the pool anyway and somehow end up beating you), discuss the arrival of Phil Jackson in New York and give an unsponsored plug for “Broad City” (shout out Abbi Jacobson).
Table of Contents
1) March Madness — are you mad about it? — 2:50
2) Celebrity brackets — 9:30
3) Delving into analytics — 12:00
4) Remember when you played basketball? — 18:45
5) Phil Jackson’s effect on the Knicks — 24:30
6) Hi “Broad City” — 32:40
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts