- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Off The Grid For March 20, 2014: Spring Is Here, And So Is March Madness And Phil Jackson
On this episode of Off The Grid, we talk about March Madness from both an excited and ambivalent perspective (otherwise known as you and all the people in your office who hate sports but make a bracket for the pool anyway and somehow end up beating you), discuss the arrival of Phil Jackson in New York and give an unsponsored plug for “Broad City” (shout out Abbi Jacobson).
Table of Contents
1) March Madness — are you mad about it? — 2:50
2) Celebrity brackets — 9:30
3) Delving into analytics — 12:00
4) Remember when you played basketball? — 18:45
5) Phil Jackson’s effect on the Knicks — 24:30
6) Hi “Broad City” — 32:40
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts