- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Off The Grid For March 20, 2014: Spring Is Here, And So Is March Madness And Phil Jackson
On this episode of Off The Grid, we talk about March Madness from both an excited and ambivalent perspective (otherwise known as you and all the people in your office who hate sports but make a bracket for the pool anyway and somehow end up beating you), discuss the arrival of Phil Jackson in New York and give an unsponsored plug for “Broad City” (shout out Abbi Jacobson).
Table of Contents
1) March Madness — are you mad about it? — 2:50
2) Celebrity brackets — 9:30
3) Delving into analytics — 12:00
4) Remember when you played basketball? — 18:45
5) Phil Jackson’s effect on the Knicks — 24:30
6) Hi “Broad City” — 32:40
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship