- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Off The Grid For March 6, 2013: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
On this episode of Off The Grid, the guys discuss ideas for changing the rules of our favorite sports, from planting landmines on the football field to the NBA’s proposed four-point line. We also talk sports video games and how angry they make us, the results of our Fantasy Oscars, and attempt to improv with each other, with predictably weird results.
Table of Contents
1) Changing the rules in the NFL, NBA, NHL — 1:30
2) Video game anger and joy — 17:30
3) Fantasy Oscar results — 30:00
4) Improv time — 33:55
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts