- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- 'Sharknado 2: The Second One' Features Sharks Eating Mets Fans (VIDEO)
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Off The Grid For March 6, 2013: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
On this episode of Off The Grid, the guys discuss ideas for changing the rules of our favorite sports, from planting landmines on the football field to the NBA’s proposed four-point line. We also talk sports video games and how angry they make us, the results of our Fantasy Oscars, and attempt to improv with each other, with predictably weird results.
Table of Contents
1) Changing the rules in the NFL, NBA, NHL — 1:30
2) Video game anger and joy — 17:30
3) Fantasy Oscar results — 30:00
4) Improv time — 33:55
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts