- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Off The Grid For March 6, 2013: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
On this episode of Off The Grid, the guys discuss ideas for changing the rules of our favorite sports, from planting landmines on the football field to the NBA’s proposed four-point line. We also talk sports video games and how angry they make us, the results of our Fantasy Oscars, and attempt to improv with each other, with predictably weird results.
Table of Contents
1) Changing the rules in the NFL, NBA, NHL — 1:30
2) Video game anger and joy — 17:30
3) Fantasy Oscar results — 30:00
4) Improv time — 33:55
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content.
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs