- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Off The Grid For Jan. 16, 2014: The NFL Playoffs, Arian Foster’s Baby Mama And Winter Olympic Sex
This week on Off The Grid, we get stood up, we talk about how to figure out who to root for in the NFC and AFC Championship games, we sift our way delicately through the Arian Foster scandal and get a report from the field on what it’s like to have sex in the Winter Olympics village.
Table of Contents:
1) Who to root for? — 1:35
2) NYC Super Bowl plans — 8:20
3) The Arian Foster scandal — 11:50
4) “Junior” — 18:00
5) “Apolo Ohno” talks Winter Olympics sex — 21:45
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts