- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Off The Grid For Jan. 16, 2014: The NFL Playoffs, Arian Foster’s Baby Mama And Winter Olympic Sex
This week on Off The Grid, we get stood up, we talk about how to figure out who to root for in the NFC and AFC Championship games, we sift our way delicately through the Arian Foster scandal and get a report from the field on what it’s like to have sex in the Winter Olympics village.
Table of Contents:
1) Who to root for? — 1:35
2) NYC Super Bowl plans — 8:20
3) The Arian Foster scandal — 11:50
4) “Junior” — 18:00
5) “Apolo Ohno” talks Winter Olympics sex — 21:45
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story