- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Off The Grid For Jan. 16, 2014: The NFL Playoffs, Arian Foster’s Baby Mama And Winter Olympic Sex
This week on Off The Grid, we get stood up, we talk about how to figure out who to root for in the NFC and AFC Championship games, we sift our way delicately through the Arian Foster scandal and get a report from the field on what it’s like to have sex in the Winter Olympics village.
Table of Contents:
1) Who to root for? — 1:35
2) NYC Super Bowl plans — 8:20
3) The Arian Foster scandal — 11:50
4) “Junior” — 18:00
5) “Apolo Ohno” talks Winter Olympics sex — 21:45
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts