- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Off The Grid: The SportsGrid NSFW Podcast For Nov. 21, 2013
In this episode of Off The Grid, we debate the merits of taking home sweaty, game-worn memorabilia; we welcome former SportsGrid editor Dan Fogarty (now of USA Today) “back” to the show to talk about his new life, his Top 5 Rules for winning your fantasy football league and which New York sport team he can stomach best this fall; and we gauge our abilities to date murders (it’s George Zimmerman-inspired discussion, just so you know).
Table of Contents:
1) Want to buy Jordan’s flu game sneakers, or anything remotely like that? — 0:35
2) Chatting with Dan — 6:40
-What’s new? — 7:30
-Top 5 Rules: Being a fantasy champion — 10:00
-Which NY sports team is harder to watch? — 18:00
3) Would you date a killer? — 28:30
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
Music courtesy of @PetePineBeats
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Why Did The 49ers Cut LaMichael James?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar