- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Off The Grid: The SportsGrid NSFW Podcast For Nov. 21, 2013
In this episode of Off The Grid, we debate the merits of taking home sweaty, game-worn memorabilia; we welcome former SportsGrid editor Dan Fogarty (now of USA Today) “back” to the show to talk about his new life, his Top 5 Rules for winning your fantasy football league and which New York sport team he can stomach best this fall; and we gauge our abilities to date murders (it’s George Zimmerman-inspired discussion, just so you know).
Table of Contents:
1) Want to buy Jordan’s flu game sneakers, or anything remotely like that? — 0:35
2) Chatting with Dan — 6:40
-What’s new? — 7:30
-Top 5 Rules: Being a fantasy champion — 10:00
-Which NY sports team is harder to watch? — 18:00
3) Would you date a killer? — 28:30
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
Music courtesy of @PetePineBeats
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts