- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Off The Grid: The SportsGrid NSFW Podcast For Nov. 21, 2013
In this episode of Off The Grid, we debate the merits of taking home sweaty, game-worn memorabilia; we welcome former SportsGrid editor Dan Fogarty (now of USA Today) “back” to the show to talk about his new life, his Top 5 Rules for winning your fantasy football league and which New York sport team he can stomach best this fall; and we gauge our abilities to date murders (it’s George Zimmerman-inspired discussion, just so you know).
Table of Contents:
1) Want to buy Jordan’s flu game sneakers, or anything remotely like that? — 0:35
2) Chatting with Dan — 6:40
-What’s new? — 7:30
-Top 5 Rules: Being a fantasy champion — 10:00
-Which NY sports team is harder to watch? — 18:00
3) Would you date a killer? — 28:30
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
Music courtesy of @PetePineBeats
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story