- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Off The Grid: The SportsGrid NSFW Podcast For Nov. 21, 2013
In this episode of Off The Grid, we debate the merits of taking home sweaty, game-worn memorabilia; we welcome former SportsGrid editor Dan Fogarty (now of USA Today) “back” to the show to talk about his new life, his Top 5 Rules for winning your fantasy football league and which New York sport team he can stomach best this fall; and we gauge our abilities to date murders (it’s George Zimmerman-inspired discussion, just so you know).
Table of Contents:
1) Want to buy Jordan’s flu game sneakers, or anything remotely like that? — 0:35
2) Chatting with Dan — 6:40
-What’s new? — 7:30
-Top 5 Rules: Being a fantasy champion — 10:00
-Which NY sports team is harder to watch? — 18:00
3) Would you date a killer? — 28:30
Remember: NSFW for mature and immature content
Music courtesy of @PetePineBeats
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos