- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Podcast: Which Athlete Would You Most Want To Get High With?
In episode #9, we discuss our smoking weed with athletes fantasies, what it would be like to mic up Ty Cobb and the debacle that was ‘N Sync not being invited to Justin Timberlake’s wedding.
Other important notes: what do a poker story and your fantasy football team have in common? NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.
Don’t forget to email questions to email@example.com, and we’ll answer them on the podcast. Dip into your humor satchel, if you wouldn’t mind.
Here’s podcast #9:
Who’s on it:
L to R: Dan Fogarty, SportsGrid’s editor-in-chief and ashamed former MySpace user; Glenn Davis, SportsGrid senior editor, and a man who has never seen a Christopher Nolan Batman movie; Dylan Murphy, SportsGrid associate editor and speed-walking enthusiast.
And…a guest! SportsGrid night editor Jordan Rabinowitz:
Top photo via Getty
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship