- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Podcast: Which Athlete Would You Most Want To Get High With?
In episode #9, we discuss our smoking weed with athletes fantasies, what it would be like to mic up Ty Cobb and the debacle that was ‘N Sync not being invited to Justin Timberlake’s wedding.
Other important notes: what do a poker story and your fantasy football team have in common? NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.
Don’t forget to email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the podcast. Dip into your humor satchel, if you wouldn’t mind.
Here’s podcast #9:
Who’s on it:
L to R: Dan Fogarty, SportsGrid’s editor-in-chief and ashamed former MySpace user; Glenn Davis, SportsGrid senior editor, and a man who has never seen a Christopher Nolan Batman movie; Dylan Murphy, SportsGrid associate editor and speed-walking enthusiast.
And…a guest! SportsGrid night editor Jordan Rabinowitz:
Top photo via Getty
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story