- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Podcast: Which Athlete Would You Most Want To Get High With?
In episode #9, we discuss our smoking weed with athletes fantasies, what it would be like to mic up Ty Cobb and the debacle that was ‘N Sync not being invited to Justin Timberlake’s wedding.
Other important notes: what do a poker story and your fantasy football team have in common? NOBODY GIVES A SHIT.
Don’t forget to email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll answer them on the podcast. Dip into your humor satchel, if you wouldn’t mind.
Here’s podcast #9:
Who’s on it:
L to R: Dan Fogarty, SportsGrid’s editor-in-chief and ashamed former MySpace user; Glenn Davis, SportsGrid senior editor, and a man who has never seen a Christopher Nolan Batman movie; Dylan Murphy, SportsGrid associate editor and speed-walking enthusiast.
And…a guest! SportsGrid night editor Jordan Rabinowitz:
Top photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts