- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SportsGrid Podcast: Episode 1 – The Doggest Of Days
Welcome to the new SportsGrid Podcast. This is a reboot of our old podcast after Hurricane Sandy halted its production back in October 2012.
Each episode of the new podcast will center around a theme from this week in sports. The episode will primarily be about this theme, besides the occasional off-topic discussion and hypothetical.
This week’s theme: The Doggest Of Days. This time of year produces borderline news stories and we’re here to make fun of them. Your Podcasters this week are Zach Berger, Ricky Boebel and your host/podcast Dad Eric Goldschein.
Without further adieu, here’s Episode 1:
(NSFW: Language and mature/immature content)
Johnny Football stumbling through the summer.
Look out for an iTunes link soon.
- Filed Under:
- Sportsgrid Podcast
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts