- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
SportsGrid Podcast: Episode 1 – The Doggest Of Days
Welcome to the new SportsGrid Podcast. This is a reboot of our old podcast after Hurricane Sandy halted its production back in October 2012.
Each episode of the new podcast will center around a theme from this week in sports. The episode will primarily be about this theme, besides the occasional off-topic discussion and hypothetical.
This week’s theme: The Doggest Of Days. This time of year produces borderline news stories and we’re here to make fun of them. Your Podcasters this week are Zach Berger, Ricky Boebel and your host/podcast Dad Eric Goldschein.
Without further adieu, here’s Episode 1:
(NSFW: Language and mature/immature content)
Johnny Football stumbling through the summer.
Look out for an iTunes link soon.
- Filed Under:
- Sportsgrid Podcast
- Head Injuries Are Part of Boxing But So Is Skill, Defense
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios