- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 6: Need For Speed
This week on the SportsGrid Podcast: Life has lost some of its luster since the Speed channel was taken off the air. We discuss the fall out and the flak we’ve been getting as a result.
We also spoke awkwardly to the new Bengals running back Giovani Bernard (and then talked about how bad a pitchman he was for Gilette deodorant, and how Matt let him off the hook), discussed our stories of meeting famous athletes (from former college standouts to Danish handball players), and debated whether, like Mike Napoli, we would want to date a porn star. Your cast this week: Eric Goldschein, Matt Rudnitsky, Jake O’Donnell.
Table of Contents:
Speed Channel — 1:00
Giovani Bernard interview — 8:08
Ahmad Rashad and meeting our heroes — 21:15
Would you date a porn star? — 28:58
Remember: NSFW for both mature and immature content.
This week’s music: “Get Up Stand Up (Featuring Brother Ali)” by Public Enemy, via the Free Music Archive.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC