- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 6: Need For Speed
This week on the SportsGrid Podcast: Life has lost some of its luster since the Speed channel was taken off the air. We discuss the fall out and the flak we’ve been getting as a result.
We also spoke awkwardly to the new Bengals running back Giovani Bernard (and then talked about how bad a pitchman he was for Gilette deodorant, and how Matt let him off the hook), discussed our stories of meeting famous athletes (from former college standouts to Danish handball players), and debated whether, like Mike Napoli, we would want to date a porn star. Your cast this week: Eric Goldschein, Matt Rudnitsky, Jake O’Donnell.
Table of Contents:
Speed Channel — 1:00
Giovani Bernard interview — 8:08
Ahmad Rashad and meeting our heroes — 21:15
Would you date a porn star? — 28:58
Remember: NSFW for both mature and immature content.
This week’s music: “Get Up Stand Up (Featuring Brother Ali)” by Public Enemy, via the Free Music Archive.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce