- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 6: Need For Speed
This week on the SportsGrid Podcast: Life has lost some of its luster since the Speed channel was taken off the air. We discuss the fall out and the flak we’ve been getting as a result.
We also spoke awkwardly to the new Bengals running back Giovani Bernard (and then talked about how bad a pitchman he was for Gilette deodorant, and how Matt let him off the hook), discussed our stories of meeting famous athletes (from former college standouts to Danish handball players), and debated whether, like Mike Napoli, we would want to date a porn star. Your cast this week: Eric Goldschein, Matt Rudnitsky, Jake O’Donnell.
Table of Contents:
Speed Channel — 1:00
Giovani Bernard interview — 8:08
Ahmad Rashad and meeting our heroes — 21:15
Would you date a porn star? — 28:58
Remember: NSFW for both mature and immature content.
This week’s music: “Get Up Stand Up (Featuring Brother Ali)” by Public Enemy, via the Free Music Archive.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success