- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 6: Need For Speed
This week on the SportsGrid Podcast: Life has lost some of its luster since the Speed channel was taken off the air. We discuss the fall out and the flak we’ve been getting as a result.
We also spoke awkwardly to the new Bengals running back Giovani Bernard (and then talked about how bad a pitchman he was for Gilette deodorant, and how Matt let him off the hook), discussed our stories of meeting famous athletes (from former college standouts to Danish handball players), and debated whether, like Mike Napoli, we would want to date a porn star. Your cast this week: Eric Goldschein, Matt Rudnitsky, Jake O’Donnell.
Table of Contents:
Speed Channel — 1:00
Giovani Bernard interview — 8:08
Ahmad Rashad and meeting our heroes — 21:15
Would you date a porn star? — 28:58
Remember: NSFW for both mature and immature content.
This week’s music: “Get Up Stand Up (Featuring Brother Ali)” by Public Enemy, via the Free Music Archive.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship