- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
SportsGrid Podcast Episode 6: Need For Speed
This week on the SportsGrid Podcast: Life has lost some of its luster since the Speed channel was taken off the air. We discuss the fall out and the flak we’ve been getting as a result.
We also spoke awkwardly to the new Bengals running back Giovani Bernard (and then talked about how bad a pitchman he was for Gilette deodorant, and how Matt let him off the hook), discussed our stories of meeting famous athletes (from former college standouts to Danish handball players), and debated whether, like Mike Napoli, we would want to date a porn star. Your cast this week: Eric Goldschein, Matt Rudnitsky, Jake O’Donnell.
Table of Contents:
Speed Channel — 1:00
Giovani Bernard interview — 8:08
Ahmad Rashad and meeting our heroes — 21:15
Would you date a porn star? — 28:58
Remember: NSFW for both mature and immature content.
This week’s music: “Get Up Stand Up (Featuring Brother Ali)” by Public Enemy, via the Free Music Archive.
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story