- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Just when it seemed like things couldn’t get any worse for one of the NFL’s best running backs, Adrian Peterson has now been accused of abusing another child of his by the four-year-old’s mother. On the same day that he apologized for the first incident in which he has been charged with felony child abuse, it now seems that he disciplined another son by hitting him in the head and leaving a scar.
Adrian Peterson Has Been Indicted For ‘Reckless Or Negligent Injury To A Child,’ Won’t Play This Week
The incident occurred on Bentley Ridge Drive in San Jose — the same street on which 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith was involved in a single-vehicle accident in September and was ultimately convicted of reckless driving.
And that’s how 16 grams of weed can end up costing over $10 million.
— Duane Dog Chapman (@DogBountyHunter) August 12, 2014
Sure, he’s just plugging his show, but I’d watch the hell out of that episode.
Jonathan Koppenhaven, aka War Machine, has had extensive run-ins with law enforcement over the years. He allegedly attacked girlfriend Christy Mack, leaving her with serious injuries.