- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Aaron Hernandez Is In Custody (UPDATE: The Patriots Have Released Hernandez)
Aaron Hernandez has finally been taken into police custody in connection with the murder of Odin L. Lloyd. His charges are undisclosed.
Plainclothes officers went to the front door and were greeted by a shirtless Hernandez.
About five minutes later, Hernandez was escorted from the house with a white T-shirt pulled over his hands, which were cuffed behind his back. He was put into the marked North Attleborough cruiser and then driven to the police station where it is anticipated he will be undergo the booking process.
Hernandez is expected to be arraigned later today in Attleboro District Court.
And, from ESPN:
He casually spit into some bushes on his way to the car…
State police officers and dogs had searched Hernandez’s home for more than 3½ hours Saturday.
The arrest comes less than two days after Hernandez’s lawyer bashed media reports that claimed a warrant had been issued.
The arrest warrant was prepared last week after police discovered that the security system at Hernandez’s home, along with his cellphone, were destroyed, sources told ABC News.
Surveillance video from the neighborhood shows Hernandez with Lloyd and two other people hours before Lloyd was killed last week, sources confirmed to ABC News late Thursday.
Mike Florio thinks this is good news.
UDPATE: The Patriots have released Hernandez, obviously not wanting to wait for our legal system to take its course.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims