- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Colin Cowherd Calls Out ESPN Producers For Pushing Baseball On Us
- SportsGrid's 2014 Pre-Camp NFL Power Rankings And Bold-Ass Predictions
- Floyd Mayweather Is Selling His Miami Oceanfront Condo For $2.6 Million
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Aaron Hernandez Is In Custody (UPDATE: The Patriots Have Released Hernandez)
Aaron Hernandez has finally been taken into police custody in connection with the murder of Odin L. Lloyd. His charges are undisclosed.
Plainclothes officers went to the front door and were greeted by a shirtless Hernandez.
About five minutes later, Hernandez was escorted from the house with a white T-shirt pulled over his hands, which were cuffed behind his back. He was put into the marked North Attleborough cruiser and then driven to the police station where it is anticipated he will be undergo the booking process.
Hernandez is expected to be arraigned later today in Attleboro District Court.
And, from ESPN:
He casually spit into some bushes on his way to the car…
State police officers and dogs had searched Hernandez’s home for more than 3½ hours Saturday.
The arrest comes less than two days after Hernandez’s lawyer bashed media reports that claimed a warrant had been issued.
The arrest warrant was prepared last week after police discovered that the security system at Hernandez’s home, along with his cellphone, were destroyed, sources told ABC News.
Surveillance video from the neighborhood shows Hernandez with Lloyd and two other people hours before Lloyd was killed last week, sources confirmed to ABC News late Thursday.
Mike Florio thinks this is good news.
UDPATE: The Patriots have released Hernandez, obviously not wanting to wait for our legal system to take its course.
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'