- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Sheriff Is Trying To Forbid Aaron Hernandez From Getting Married In Jail, So He Can’t Pull Any Fast Ones
Aaron Hernandez, before being investigated for murder, had a fiancée, Shayanna Jenkins. She was cooperating with police, until Hernandez reportedly told her to stop, and she listened.
This led to speculation on the wedding potentially going through while Hernandez was in jail, because then Jenkins wouldn’t legally be allowed to testify against him in the trial.
But, the sheriff who oversees the jail at which Hernandez is being held doesn’t want this to happen.
Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson told USA Today that he would try to prevent Hernandez and fiancée Shayanna Jenkins from marrying.
“I don’t subscribe to that. I feel that those rights are things that you access on the outside, if you’re a good citizen,” he said. “We’ll do everything we can to not have that happen.”
We don’t know if Jenkins still wants to marry her suspected murderer, but there is a report that (with no evidence) claims Hernandez asked her to do so. No idea if that’s true.
Regardless, if Sheriff Hodgson has anything to say about this, Aaron Hernandez will be a lonely man for quite some time.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Spectacular Russell Wilson Deserves Respect and Much More
- Denver Broncos Aerial Machine Goes Down in Flames