- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Sheriff Is Trying To Forbid Aaron Hernandez From Getting Married In Jail, So He Can’t Pull Any Fast Ones
Aaron Hernandez, before being investigated for murder, had a fiancée, Shayanna Jenkins. She was cooperating with police, until Hernandez reportedly told her to stop, and she listened.
This led to speculation on the wedding potentially going through while Hernandez was in jail, because then Jenkins wouldn’t legally be allowed to testify against him in the trial.
But, the sheriff who oversees the jail at which Hernandez is being held doesn’t want this to happen.
Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson told USA Today that he would try to prevent Hernandez and fiancée Shayanna Jenkins from marrying.
“I don’t subscribe to that. I feel that those rights are things that you access on the outside, if you’re a good citizen,” he said. “We’ll do everything we can to not have that happen.”
We don’t know if Jenkins still wants to marry her suspected murderer, but there is a report that (with no evidence) claims Hernandez asked her to do so. No idea if that’s true.
Regardless, if Sheriff Hodgson has anything to say about this, Aaron Hernandez will be a lonely man for quite some time.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Civil Suit Claims 49ers' Player Made Racial Slur and Threats
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion