- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Sheriff Is Trying To Forbid Aaron Hernandez From Getting Married In Jail, So He Can’t Pull Any Fast Ones
Aaron Hernandez, before being investigated for murder, had a fiancée, Shayanna Jenkins. She was cooperating with police, until Hernandez reportedly told her to stop, and she listened.
This led to speculation on the wedding potentially going through while Hernandez was in jail, because then Jenkins wouldn’t legally be allowed to testify against him in the trial.
But, the sheriff who oversees the jail at which Hernandez is being held doesn’t want this to happen.
Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson told USA Today that he would try to prevent Hernandez and fiancée Shayanna Jenkins from marrying.
“I don’t subscribe to that. I feel that those rights are things that you access on the outside, if you’re a good citizen,” he said. “We’ll do everything we can to not have that happen.”
We don’t know if Jenkins still wants to marry her suspected murderer, but there is a report that (with no evidence) claims Hernandez asked her to do so. No idea if that’s true.
Regardless, if Sheriff Hodgson has anything to say about this, Aaron Hernandez will be a lonely man for quite some time.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story