- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Sheriff Is Trying To Forbid Aaron Hernandez From Getting Married In Jail, So He Can’t Pull Any Fast Ones
Aaron Hernandez, before being investigated for murder, had a fiancée, Shayanna Jenkins. She was cooperating with police, until Hernandez reportedly told her to stop, and she listened.
This led to speculation on the wedding potentially going through while Hernandez was in jail, because then Jenkins wouldn’t legally be allowed to testify against him in the trial.
But, the sheriff who oversees the jail at which Hernandez is being held doesn’t want this to happen.
Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson told USA Today that he would try to prevent Hernandez and fiancée Shayanna Jenkins from marrying.
“I don’t subscribe to that. I feel that those rights are things that you access on the outside, if you’re a good citizen,” he said. “We’ll do everything we can to not have that happen.”
We don’t know if Jenkins still wants to marry her suspected murderer, but there is a report that (with no evidence) claims Hernandez asked her to do so. No idea if that’s true.
Regardless, if Sheriff Hodgson has anything to say about this, Aaron Hernandez will be a lonely man for quite some time.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Hernandez
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier