- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
An NFLer Was Charged With Attempted Murder… But It’s Not Aaron Hernandez
The Cleveland Browns signed Ausar Walcott as an undrafted free agent. He promptly was charged with attempted murder. Strong signing. If the Aaron Hernandez situation is any indication, he won’t be on the roster for long. Especially since he’s an undrafted rookie.
Cleveland Browns rookie linebacker Ausar Walcott has been charged with attempted murder after allegedly punching a man outside a bar in Passaic, New Jersey, Abbott Koloff of The Record reports.
Walcott, 23, allegedly punched a 24-year-old man in the head outside The Palace Gentlemen’s Club at around 3 a.m. Eastern time on Sunday. The victim, Derrick Jones, was transported by friends to a hospital in New York City where he remained in critical condition as of Tuesday.
Walcott turned himself in and was arrested on Tuesday morning. Police have charged Walcott with first-degree attempted murder, second-degree aggravated assault and third-degree endangering an injured victim. The undrafted free agent from Virginia had his bail set at $500,000.
He was charged with first-degree attempted murder, but he punched a man outside of a
strip club bar? Something is a little off, here. The story seems like it’s missing something.
Regardless, we hope Derrick Jones recovers.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts