- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Chamique Holdsclaw Wanted For Allegedly Firing Gun At Ex-Girlfriend
The all-time leading scorer in SEC history is wanted for allegedly doing a whole bunch of crazy stuff to her former girlfriend (who’s a current WNBA player).
Feel the excitement.
J.R. Smith credits his hot start to not really going out anymore. We’ll see how long this lasts.
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Dolphins at Bills (NFL Network, 8:20 p.m.); Celtics at Nets (TNT, 8 p.m.); Heat at Nuggets (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); College football: North Carolina at Virginia (ESPN, 7:30 p.m.); College basketball: Alabama vs. Oregon State (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Purdue vs. Villanova (ESPN2, 9 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Office Space (Comedy Central, 8 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
WHY ARE ALL OF YOU LAUGHING?! [h/t Hypervocal]
Glenn Davis contributed to this post.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts