- Here Are The NHL First-Round Playoff Results, Based On Best Goalie Masks
- Chris Cooley Insists That RG3 Is Going To Dominate The NFL Next Year
- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Chamique Holdsclaw Wanted For Allegedly Firing Gun At Ex-Girlfriend
The all-time leading scorer in SEC history is wanted for allegedly doing a whole bunch of crazy stuff to her former girlfriend (who’s a current WNBA player).
Feel the excitement.
J.R. Smith credits his hot start to not really going out anymore. We’ll see how long this lasts.
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Dolphins at Bills (NFL Network, 8:20 p.m.); Celtics at Nets (TNT, 8 p.m.); Heat at Nuggets (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); College football: North Carolina at Virginia (ESPN, 7:30 p.m.); College basketball: Alabama vs. Oregon State (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Purdue vs. Villanova (ESPN2, 9 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Office Space (Comedy Central, 8 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
WHY ARE ALL OF YOU LAUGHING?! [h/t Hypervocal]
Glenn Davis contributed to this post.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed