- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Chamique Holdsclaw Wanted For Allegedly Firing Gun At Ex-Girlfriend
The all-time leading scorer in SEC history is wanted for allegedly doing a whole bunch of crazy stuff to her former girlfriend (who’s a current WNBA player).
Feel the excitement.
J.R. Smith credits his hot start to not really going out anymore. We’ll see how long this lasts.
5. Not sports related, still important.
What’s on TV.
Dolphins at Bills (NFL Network, 8:20 p.m.); Celtics at Nets (TNT, 8 p.m.); Heat at Nuggets (TNT, 10:30 p.m.); College football: North Carolina at Virginia (ESPN, 7:30 p.m.); College basketball: Alabama vs. Oregon State (ESPN2, 7 p.m.); Purdue vs. Villanova (ESPN2, 9 p.m.); 30 Rock (NBC, 8 p.m.); The Office (NBC, 9 p.m.); Parks and Recreation (NBC, 9:30 p.m.); Office Space (Comedy Central, 8 p.m.); It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia (FX, 10 p.m.); The League (FX, 10:30 p.m.)
Food porn of the day.
And finally, tonight…
WHY ARE ALL OF YOU LAUGHING?! [h/t Hypervocal]
Glenn Davis contributed to this post.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?