- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Guy Who Is Best Known For Getting Owned By Michael Jordan Arrested For Burning His Clothes
Unless you’re a super duper Cavaliers fan (and if that’s the case… ouch, bro), the only reason the name “Craig Ehlo” sounds vaguely familiar to you is because you remember/have seen “The Shot.” This shot, to be exact:
That’s Ehlo, number 3, collapsing on the ground. He likely didn’t realize that MJ would go on to be the greatest player of all time, and that giving up a game-winner to him wasn’t so bad, but whatever. Don’t feel bad for him, because he got arrested on a felony charge.
Via The Spokesman-Review:
Ehlo, who played in the NBA and most recently coached at Eastern Washington University, was arrested early Thursday on a domestic violence charge after firefighters encountered family members holding Ehlo down near a pile of his burning clothes.
Spokane County sheriff’s deputies arrested Ehlo, 51, on the felony charge of first-degree reckless burning and a seperate [sic] charge of domestic violence, according to the Sheriff’s Office. He was booked into Spokane county jail at 7:36 a.m.
Well, maybe you can feel bad for him, because he’s clearly troubled. But not everyone who gets immortalized by MJ goes on to burn their clothes because of an argument with their wife. Right, Bryon Russell?
Photo via Getty
- Filed Under:
- craig ehlo
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun