- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Here’s A Reason To Talk About Lamar Odom: He Was Arrested For Suspicion Of DUI
Lamar Odom driving to Taco Bell? Not news. Lamar Odom driving erratically and getting arrested for it? Sadly, news.
The troubled (ex?) NBA player was arrested early this morning for driving “in a serpentine manner” (which is a most elegant and beautiful way to describe a terrible act) on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley.
From the LA Times:
CHP officials said they spotted Odom driving a white Mercedes sports utility vehicle eastbound on the 101 Freeway near Sepulveda Boulevard. The driver was driving in a “serpentine manner” at speeds of about 50 mph.
Authorities tried to pull over Odom, but he continued driving eastbound, passing Van Nuys Boulevard and Woodman Avenue. He exited at Coldwater Canyon Boulevard and came to a stop, CHP officials said.
Odom showed “objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform field sobriety tests as explained and demonstrated,” according to a CHP report.
Odom refused chemical tests, so we’ll have to see how this plays out. Perhaps he was woozy from all the flashing cameras in his face day after day? Nah — you can’t defend someone driving under the influence. The guy needs help.
- Filed Under:
- Lamar Odom
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?