- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s A Reason To Talk About Lamar Odom: He Was Arrested For Suspicion Of DUI
Lamar Odom driving to Taco Bell? Not news. Lamar Odom driving erratically and getting arrested for it? Sadly, news.
The troubled (ex?) NBA player was arrested early this morning for driving “in a serpentine manner” (which is a most elegant and beautiful way to describe a terrible act) on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley.
From the LA Times:
CHP officials said they spotted Odom driving a white Mercedes sports utility vehicle eastbound on the 101 Freeway near Sepulveda Boulevard. The driver was driving in a “serpentine manner” at speeds of about 50 mph.
Authorities tried to pull over Odom, but he continued driving eastbound, passing Van Nuys Boulevard and Woodman Avenue. He exited at Coldwater Canyon Boulevard and came to a stop, CHP officials said.
Odom showed “objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform field sobriety tests as explained and demonstrated,” according to a CHP report.
Odom refused chemical tests, so we’ll have to see how this plays out. Perhaps he was woozy from all the flashing cameras in his face day after day? Nah — you can’t defend someone driving under the influence. The guy needs help.
- Filed Under:
- Lamar Odom
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'