- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s A Reason To Talk About Lamar Odom: He Was Arrested For Suspicion Of DUI
Lamar Odom driving to Taco Bell? Not news. Lamar Odom driving erratically and getting arrested for it? Sadly, news.
The troubled (ex?) NBA player was arrested early this morning for driving “in a serpentine manner” (which is a most elegant and beautiful way to describe a terrible act) on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley.
From the LA Times:
CHP officials said they spotted Odom driving a white Mercedes sports utility vehicle eastbound on the 101 Freeway near Sepulveda Boulevard. The driver was driving in a “serpentine manner” at speeds of about 50 mph.
Authorities tried to pull over Odom, but he continued driving eastbound, passing Van Nuys Boulevard and Woodman Avenue. He exited at Coldwater Canyon Boulevard and came to a stop, CHP officials said.
Odom showed “objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform field sobriety tests as explained and demonstrated,” according to a CHP report.
Odom refused chemical tests, so we’ll have to see how this plays out. Perhaps he was woozy from all the flashing cameras in his face day after day? Nah — you can’t defend someone driving under the influence. The guy needs help.
- Filed Under:
- Lamar Odom
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story