- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Here’s A Reason To Talk About Lamar Odom: He Was Arrested For Suspicion Of DUI
Lamar Odom driving to Taco Bell? Not news. Lamar Odom driving erratically and getting arrested for it? Sadly, news.
The troubled (ex?) NBA player was arrested early this morning for driving “in a serpentine manner” (which is a most elegant and beautiful way to describe a terrible act) on the 101 Freeway in the San Fernando Valley.
From the LA Times:
CHP officials said they spotted Odom driving a white Mercedes sports utility vehicle eastbound on the 101 Freeway near Sepulveda Boulevard. The driver was driving in a “serpentine manner” at speeds of about 50 mph.
Authorities tried to pull over Odom, but he continued driving eastbound, passing Van Nuys Boulevard and Woodman Avenue. He exited at Coldwater Canyon Boulevard and came to a stop, CHP officials said.
Odom showed “objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform field sobriety tests as explained and demonstrated,” according to a CHP report.
Odom refused chemical tests, so we’ll have to see how this plays out. Perhaps he was woozy from all the flashing cameras in his face day after day? Nah — you can’t defend someone driving under the influence. The guy needs help.
- Filed Under:
- Lamar Odom
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?