- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Maurice Clarett’s Girlfriend Is Wanted By Police On Domestic Assault Charges For Punching And Biting Maurice Clarett
30-year-old Ashley Evans, the girlfriend of the now 29-year-old Maurice Clarett and mother of their 6-year-old daughter, is wanted by police after a domestic violence incident around noon on Saturday. According to The Columbus Dispatch, Clarett told police that Evans “bit him on the wrist and chest and punched him in the face with a closed fist.” Evans is wanted on domestic violence and assault charges.
Very few other details have emerged thus far, such as what sparked the fight and to where Evans fled. But there is the whole fact that Maurice Clarett is a former college football star, and a large person, and Evans is presumably smaller than him. Not that it makes Evans’ biting and punching any more legal, or anything.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'