- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Maurice Clarett’s Girlfriend Is Wanted By Police On Domestic Assault Charges For Punching And Biting Maurice Clarett
30-year-old Ashley Evans, the girlfriend of the now 29-year-old Maurice Clarett and mother of their 6-year-old daughter, is wanted by police after a domestic violence incident around noon on Saturday. According to The Columbus Dispatch, Clarett told police that Evans “bit him on the wrist and chest and punched him in the face with a closed fist.” Evans is wanted on domestic violence and assault charges.
Very few other details have emerged thus far, such as what sparked the fight and to where Evans fled. But there is the whole fact that Maurice Clarett is a former college football star, and a large person, and Evans is presumably smaller than him. Not that it makes Evans’ biting and punching any more legal, or anything.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai