- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Maurice Clarett’s Girlfriend Is Wanted By Police On Domestic Assault Charges For Punching And Biting Maurice Clarett
30-year-old Ashley Evans, the girlfriend of the now 29-year-old Maurice Clarett and mother of their 6-year-old daughter, is wanted by police after a domestic violence incident around noon on Saturday. According to The Columbus Dispatch, Clarett told police that Evans “bit him on the wrist and chest and punched him in the face with a closed fist.” Evans is wanted on domestic violence and assault charges.
Very few other details have emerged thus far, such as what sparked the fight and to where Evans fled. But there is the whole fact that Maurice Clarett is a former college football star, and a large person, and Evans is presumably smaller than him. Not that it makes Evans’ biting and punching any more legal, or anything.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed