- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
O.J. Simpson Is Back In Court, Trying To Get More Charges Thrown Out. At Least These Ones Aren’t For Murder!
O.J. Simpson is back in court. This time, not for murder!
O.J. Simpson will head to a Las Vegas courtroom Monday in a bid to have his conviction on armed robbery and kidnapping charges thrown out on the grounds that he did not receive proper legal representation at his 2008 trial.
Simpson, serving 9 to 33 years in prison for his role in a bizarre hotel room robbery in which the former actor and football star argued he was trying to reclaim memorabilia that had been stolen form him, has filed what lawyers call a “Hail Mary motion” seeking freedom. Simpson argues his conviction should be set aside and a new trial ordered because of “ineffective counsel and conflict of interest.”
Football player (I guess I have to throw “allegedly” in here) murders person, receives freedom in more unlikely result than Doug Flutie Hail Mairy. Commits other really dumb, yet less heinous act, throws legal Hail Mary, may again receive freedom.
The man is even better at finding loopholes in our legal system than he was finding holes in opposing defenses, and he was exceptional at the latter. O.J. Simpson is the world’s most elusive (alleged) murderer, in more ways than one.
- Kobe Bryant Not Interested in Playing for Mike D'Antoni Next Season
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot