- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
A Love Triangle May Have Been At The Center Of The Oscar Pistorius Case, According A Text Message And Nelson Mandela’s Assistant’s Twitter
We recently found out that Oscar Pistorius, South African amputee sprinter and the former most inspirational story in the 2012 London Olympics, was charged with murdering his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. He claimed that he thought she was an intruder, that it was an accident. Then, we found out it may have been premeditated. Then, there was talk of Steenkamp being beaten with a cricket bat. The story is beyond haunting.
Now it’s starting to make a bit of sense, though. Reportedly, Steenkamp and Pistorius were fighting over a text message from a possible ex-boyfriend of Steenkamp, a rugby player named Francois Hougaard, shortly before her death. The ex-boyfriend thing is murky, though, as the Mirror calls it a “close friendship,” and Hougaard’s agent is saying he wasn’t involved.
Bizarrely, this all first came to light when Nelson Mandela’s personal assistant referenced the connection between Steenkamp and Hougaard, and a South African journalist retweeted it.
We don’t even want to think about what turn this all might take next.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row