- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Love Triangle May Have Been At The Center Of The Oscar Pistorius Case, According A Text Message And Nelson Mandela’s Assistant’s Twitter
We recently found out that Oscar Pistorius, South African amputee sprinter and the former most inspirational story in the 2012 London Olympics, was charged with murdering his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. He claimed that he thought she was an intruder, that it was an accident. Then, we found out it may have been premeditated. Then, there was talk of Steenkamp being beaten with a cricket bat. The story is beyond haunting.
Now it’s starting to make a bit of sense, though. Reportedly, Steenkamp and Pistorius were fighting over a text message from a possible ex-boyfriend of Steenkamp, a rugby player named Francois Hougaard, shortly before her death. The ex-boyfriend thing is murky, though, as the Mirror calls it a “close friendship,” and Hougaard’s agent is saying he wasn’t involved.
Bizarrely, this all first came to light when Nelson Mandela’s personal assistant referenced the connection between Steenkamp and Hougaard, and a South African journalist retweeted it.
We don’t even want to think about what turn this all might take next.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO