- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Please, Tell Us These Russian Teens Didn’t Really Decapitate A Homeless Man And Play Soccer With His Head?
Wait, no. That’s not right. One of those things doesn’t fit. Not even in Russia. NOT EVEN IN RUSSIA DOES THAT HAPPEN, RIGHT?
Please tell us this doesn’t happen, New York Daily News.
Are you there, New York Daily News?
Two drunk Russian teens chopped off a homeless man’s head, which they then used to play soccer, police said. The pair allegedly used an ax, saw and knives to kill and decapitate the vagrant on a street in eastern Moscow “because they didn’t like the look of him.” After kicking his head around, they dumped it in a garbage bin. His corpse was left dumped on the street.
There are literally no words.
The teens could each face 15 years in prison if convicted of murder.
There are literally no words, and there is literally no way my laptop will continue to function while covered in vomit.
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?