- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Please, Tell Us These Russian Teens Didn’t Really Decapitate A Homeless Man And Play Soccer With His Head?
Wait, no. That’s not right. One of those things doesn’t fit. Not even in Russia. NOT EVEN IN RUSSIA DOES THAT HAPPEN, RIGHT?
Please tell us this doesn’t happen, New York Daily News.
Are you there, New York Daily News?
Two drunk Russian teens chopped off a homeless man’s head, which they then used to play soccer, police said. The pair allegedly used an ax, saw and knives to kill and decapitate the vagrant on a street in eastern Moscow “because they didn’t like the look of him.” After kicking his head around, they dumped it in a garbage bin. His corpse was left dumped on the street.
There are literally no words.
The teens could each face 15 years in prison if convicted of murder.
There are literally no words, and there is literally no way my laptop will continue to function while covered in vomit.
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley